Cactusflipz's Last Builder Application

+0.75

• Marvelous Builds
  • Application could use some work

I’m giving it a +0.75 because im not sure that you built this, but if you did, they are pretty amazing.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback.
-Cactusflipz :cactus:

Yes Thank you for asking ArcadeLegend,
For the second image one I did about 75% including the main terraforming of the border, the boat and the most of spawn details. The third image I did by myself. 1, 4, 5 is a schematic together that took 3 builders including me average of 14 x 2 days to build. Because I am the only one of us knowing how to use voxel, I did all the terraforming and the basic design + detail of the builds. Dm me and I can send you the schematic of the map : P

I will add some more built that I build only by myself soon.
Thank you for your understanding.

I dont have a chance anymore :o +1

1 Like

RIP that we both got denied 2 people got accepted

1 Like

Edit: Add two more images of a terraforming kitpvp map.
And thank for all of your feedback.

They are good build’s they wernt taken off the internet but no proof of if they stole it from a builder or builder’s

1 Like

Hey @Cactusflipz1,
thanks for applying. Since your last application, your building style has changed quite a bit, which I find somewhat suspicious. The builds in your portfolio seem to be made using many different styles, some reliant on texture packs, others not. Furthermore, the only builds I could trace back to you are the few ones from your first application that admittedly were not up the the standard of your builds this time around.
If you are still interested in becoming a builder for Munchy, I would like to see some proof of ownership if possible.

6 Likes

Thank you for replying.
tbh I didn’t take this application that serious at the start of my first application. But now I really want to proof myself that I have the ability to become a builder.

If you don’t mind me putting this link here. This is the link of the server hub in the first picture, total time 29 days 5 builders of work. I am the head builder on this server that spend the most amount of time and did most of the work. Sadly I didn’t record any videos that can make more proof.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/id6k5i10k6efow1/Velocity_Server_Hub.zip/file

The second picture. This is another server hub map that I did by myself and with ’ AFakeIdentity '. This map is posted on my channel and also on minecraftmaps dot com.

Third picture didn’t took that long time but its still a sky block / event build spawn that I think might help.

Last 2 pictures were built using voxel and world edit. I was trying something new to improve my terraforming skills. Will upload some more image of it when its done.

Thank you for replying.

1 Like

Ohk I will do it : P

I was told by cactus to come on ^ Yes, I do can proof that he is the head builder / main builder that did about 70+ % of the whole build. Im one of them but I didn’t help at much.

Application denied due to suspected fraud. I have reason to believe that your co-builder is actually you on a different account and thus that your application is fraudulent. Besides that, your accounts and your ip are currently banned for cheating.