Cactusflipz's Last Builder Application

IGN and past IGN’s: Past IGN: Cactusflipz_YT, IGN: Cactusflipz

**Timezone:**China GMT+8

Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both): Discord: Cactusflipz#0782

How long have you played MunchyMC?: About 2 Months

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both): Both

Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
Can build all theme both structures and terraforming very well.
Last Builder application on Munchy, won’t apply anymore if denied.

Describe yourself:
14 years old boy almost 15 living in Singapore can speak multiple language, a small Youtuber, a map creator and the head builder on velocitypvp server which is releasing soon.

**Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures):

4 Likes

I like the structures! Terrain and trees are a bit messy; do you have any organics you could show us?

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback, I edit and put in some more terraforming builds.
-Cactusflipz :cactus:

Thank you for your feedback,
I have my own build team which we build maps together. The castle is a new build we just finished about 10 hours ago, but most of the build I build by myself as I been playing / building in minecraft for about 3 years. The server that I am head builder will be releasing tomorrow, but I am not going to say that in detail because I don’t want to advise.
I don’t really have that much proof, but I really hate the type of people that stealing others build.

+0.50
like your builds I will not give a full +1 because i am still not for sure you stole them or not but good luck if you didnt
-KingNoobs out

1 Like

Ok i give you -1 because I’m sure you dowload this pictures from google.

1 Like

Pretty strong accusations, is there any proof that you have of @Cactusflipz_YT doing this?

1 Like

Give us proof to know!
+0

1 Like

+1

• Good builds
  • Okay application
    Also I wanna say something if you dont have proof of him stealing it please dont have that as a way to change your rating. Innocent until proven guilty in my opinion.
2 Likes

Innocent until proven guilty. He doesn’t have to provide proof because nobody else came with proof that he DID steal this.

2 Likes

Oh, I want him to prove that so I can know if he is!

1 Like

Just reverse image search lol

1 Like

ok Fine!
+0.5
-Good builds, If proven guilty that means 0!
-Decent application could use more detail!

Good Luck!

2 Likes

Your builds are really good but as others pointed out, this is some drastic improvement compared to your first application. I’m curious about the second build of yours tho…

(Ignore the Bulgarian)
I don’t understand Chinese so I can’t be 100% the build isn’t yours but if it is, why didn’t you include it in your first app - some of the post I found are back from 2015.
However, none of the other builds were on the internet so I may give you the benefit of the doubt for this one.
Good luck and I’m looking forward to your answer!

1 Like

Sorry, I am in a different timezone so I can’t reply on time.
I am glad you say that, but our build is actually still not that good enough that will make you think we downloaded. Dm me in discord, Cactusflipz#0782, I will give you the schematic of the map you want and some photo we were building together in process.
-Cactusflipz

Wow can’t believe that map got posted xD
I am not the main header but I do helped a lot, yes they were Chinese as I am from China.
It was built about 2 years ago before I leave China and went to Singapore studying.
I should delete that picture as I am not the build leader, I just realise that this have a shade pack xD
And all the others don’t bc… I don’t like to use it a lot.
anyway, thank you for your feedback, I will delete this image and add some more back.

2 Likes

HoW ArE yOu ChInEsE If YoUr NaMe Is CaCtUs If ThIeR ArE No CaCtI In ChInA

2 Likes

Joshy xD, I am actually from China Beijing, the name ‘Cactusflipz’ comes from half Preston and half Unspeakable. If you don’t know Preston like cactus and Unspeakable like flip, thats how my username comes from. xD And I can also speak Japanese as my second language.

2 Likes

Nice, i was joking ive been on reddit alot today

Lmao : P