BWDIM Episode 9: sixbullets

Before we start, I’d like to point out that ten people clicked on that link to find out more info about Episode 10, and yet I have not received any entries from any of those people. I need at least one more entry to make this work, so please, people, you’ve got six days. Give me something. Well, hopefully someone can save me from my depression by giving me an entry, but until then, onto the next episode.
Also, sorry I’m late a day with this post. Life happens.
(Finally, thanks to Fixlin and Bea for giving me hope for humanity. Your entries are amazing.)

Welcome back to another episode of But What Does It Mean? Ever wonder: what the heck does that name mean? Well, you’re in the right place! Here, we look at the IGNs of the amazing members of the MunchyMC Community!

You’ve seen him on WoolWars. You’ve seen him on Survival. He used to be numbers, but now he’s just some bullets. That’s right, I’m talking about mr. @sixbullets! Today, we will be analyzing his IGN, and what it really means.

First of all, we split the name into a few parts: s-ix-bull-ets. And here we go.
First part: s (also stylized S). This can mean many things, as it is the 19th letter of the alphabet, but here it can mean only one thing: season. You know, in TV shows, where it’s, let’s say, S3E4? Same situation here.
Second part: ix (also stylized IX). The roman numerals for 1 and 10. Because the 1 is placed before the 10, then we make a simple subtraction: 10-1, which makes 9. Simple.
Third part: bull (also stylized Bull). It’s the male version of a cow, it gets into fights, and it charges at a moving cloth. Also, it’s a TV show about a really smart dude who’s a psychologist and does legal stuff.
Fourth part: ets (also stylized ETS or ETs). Well, ya see, we’ve got the E, the fifth letter of the alphabet, which also stands for Episode. Like my previous example, it’s used in TV. Though it’s usually followed by a number, in this situation, we have TS, which obviously means The Second. Put it all together, and we have Episode The Second. BUT that’s not all. This part of the name has a dual meaning. As covered in aetherim’s episode, ET means Extra-Terrestrial. ETs, therefore, means extra-terrestrials. Aliens. Whatever you want to call them.

Put it together, and we have “Season Nine Bull Episode The Second” OR “Season Nine Bull Extra-Terrestrials”. There are two conclusions that we can draw from this name, so I’ll go over them in order.
Firstly, and most obviously, we now know that six IS Dr. Bull. Basically, Six is telling us how smart he is. He’s got a frickin’ medical degree. He’s almost as smart as me.
Secondly, if we put both the interpretations of the name together, we get “Season Nine Bull”, which is the same in both interpretations. So, mr. bullets is trying to tell us that something important happens in the ninth season of bull. What exactly happens? Well, you see, in the first interpretation, it says “episode the second”, meaning that we can pinpoint this exact thing that’s important to episode two of season nine of Bull. Now, we’re making some progress.
But, to figure out what happens, we need to read into the second interpretation a bit more. We’ve got ETs. And that, my friends, is the key. In S9E2 of the TV show Bull, there are aliens involved. More importantly, Dr. Bull (who we now know is actually Six) has to find these aliens and (legally, of course), remove them from our planet. So, essentially, because we know that Bull is based on a true story, we can say for sure that six helped save the Earth from an alien invasion.

I-

Source

Well, there goes episode 9. If you happen to be the guest star, please comment below with the inspiration for your name. Also, comment with your suggestions of IGNs for me to examine. Until then, this is your host, Spectro, signing off. Goodnight!

18 Likes

what

7 Likes

Lol this was an amazing read

3 Likes

You got it exactly. Congratulations, you win my laboratory

9 Likes

why you have helper role instead of mod?

2 Likes

because I’m a helper, not a mod !

2 Likes

you were a mod before

2 Likes

Yeah

3 Likes

yo whens my episode, no way you can figure my name out… ;)

2 Likes

Six is cute

2 Likes

I’m just on time this is crazy

2 Likes

This hurts my brain but its inpressive.

2 Likes