BWDIM Episode 25: EvillRat

Welcome back to another episode of But What Does It Mean? Ever wonder: what the heck does that name mean? Well, you’re in the right place! Here, we look at the IGNs of the amazing members of the MunchyMC Community!

Introduction

He’s a junior mod on surv. He’s a helper on wolwar. He’s an officer of Kiwi clan. Apparently, he’s violent, but he’ll always be a kiwi, and evil too. That’s right, I’m talking about @EvillRat!

Dissection

Evillrat.

First part: Ev (also stylized EV). North American acronym for Electric Vehicle. A car that does not run on gas, but instead uses electricity.

Second part: ill. Unhealthy. Sick. Sick can also be used as a synonym for cool.

Third part: rat. An animal that does stuff. Come on, everyone knows what a rat is.

Analysis

So, when we put it together, we get… Electric Vehiclecoolrat. I’m gonna speed this up. The “cool” describes both the rat and the car. Because rat is a rat, he’s calling himself cool. So, rat is cool and thinks that electric cars are cool.

The end. If you happen to be the guest star, please comment below with the inspiration for your name. Also, message me (on Discord or on the forums) with your suggestions of IGNs for me to examine. Until then, this is your host, Spectro, signing off. Goodnight!

10 Likes

my ign came from a dragon who told me i was a mongoose, then the mongoose skin looked like a rat so i became evil rat

7 Likes

rat = car

5 Likes

I love these

3 Likes

I’d love to be on one of these but I’m 60% sure it’s impossible

5 Likes

Evillrat > ill rat > dead rat > Rip > sRIPt > EvillRat=Sript

6 Likes

Cr-af-ty-yyyyy lmfao

5 Likes

Ir-on-nose :eyes: