BWDIM Episode 24: IceBreaker420

Welcome back to another episode of But What Does It Mean? Ever wonder: what the heck does that name mean? Well, you’re in the right place! Here, we look at the IGNs of the amazing members of the MunchyMC Community!

Introduction

He is one of the only glider mains left these days. He is the founder and leader of the Glide clan. He also plays prison, but that’s not important. What is important is his name, and his name is @IceBreaker420! Today, we will be analyzing his name.

Dissection

Icebreaker420. Divided.

First part: Ice (also stylized ICE). ICE is an acronym for In Case of Emergency. Usually used to designate a person, today it will be used to designate a situation.

Second part: break. To break. I broke your arm. I am breaking your woolwars winstreak record. I am going to break you. You get the idea.

Third part: er (also stylized ER). Another anagram, this time for Emergency Room. In hospitals, it’s commonly used as a synonym for the emergency department.

Fourth part: 420. A reference to weed. Somehow. Don’t ask me for the logic.

Analysis

So, when we put it together, we get… In Case of Emergency break emergency department weed. Let’s add in a well-placed “the” to make it make a little more sense. If we do that, then we get In Case of Emergency break the emergency department weed.

We’ll figure out the weed part later. Right now, let’s focus on the more straightforward part. “Break the emergency department”. Seems pretty simple. Obviously not meaning to literally break, but to break as in to overload. To over-stress.

So you wonder: how do we overload the ER? Well, ice is trying to tell us to get high on weed. Overdoses are a major part of emergency department patients (don’t quote me on that I actually don’t know). So, to overload the emergency department, we should get high on weed.

And that is what Ice is trying to tell us with his name. His goals? I don’t know. But hey, you could ask him.

I have overloaded this episode to the point of it being over. If you happen to be the guest star, please comment below with the inspiration for your name. Also, message me (on Discord or on the forums) with your suggestions of IGNs for me to examine. Until then, this is your host, Spectro, signing off. Goodnight!

6 Likes

It all makes sense now

3 Likes

bro this is so much more in depth than the actual inspiration for my name LMAO
nonetheless i laughed, 10/10
IceBreaker - i think i googled this lmao
420 - i thought it was funny

3 Likes

That’s what everyone says.

2 Likes

These type of nonsense always entertains me lmao
I like it so keep it going :smiley:

2 Likes

Loved this part btw, the amount of winstreaks i end on alts is pretty high

420 wasnt even referencing weed, i just heard the number a lot and ppl said it was funny

1 Like