Bunqie | Builder Application, EU

IGN and past IGN’s:
Bunqie
Timezone:
England, London.

Discord username:
Bunqie#6982

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
I’ve been playing for about a month but I usually just watch bad’s streams and videos on the server.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?:
I know all the advanced stuff with world edit and know basic Voxel.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
Terraforming is my strong point. I struggle with strong detail but I can do basic/light detailing. Structures are very easy for me to build and decorate.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I’ve worked for VerixPVP, FaithfulMC and PerformiumNetwork all a part of the build team. (Head Builder on all of them except for FaithfulMC).

Describe yourself:
I’m a chilled out guy that knows how to keep calm and build I guess. I’m also not here to troll BadBoyHalo, I’m genuinely here to build and help out the staff and build team!

Additional information: (I’ve added this): I’m 15, mature and I’m from the United Kingdom, I can always record and be in teamspeak if needed.

1 Like

Nice builds :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks man!

Hello there. I think your Builds have potential, however, I’d recommend taking a peek at the Accepted Applications to see how many Builds you should put on your portfolio. I’d recommend around 5-6+

:slight_smile: Good luck!

1 Like

I know it’s just I have stopped building for a while now so they’re the only screenshots I have left! I have just built a KOTH on my map. If I get accepted into the build test stag then I’ll prove myself.

Also, thanks!

Please show us more builds.

Nice spawn! I think you definitely have potential