HitQ
MosquitoGaming
TeamTreyMosquito
MosquitoGaming
mosquito2003

Timezone:

Eastern Standard Time (UTC−05:00)

Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both):
I only have discord, but am willing to download Teamspeak if needed.

How long have you played MunchyMC?:

I joined MunchyMC last week (or earlier this week I don’t remember exactly what day), and I love the originality of the KitPVP system, but I have lost interest in minigames and pvp. SoupPVP also isnt my cup of tea.

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures):

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both):

I’m quite adept with both. I usually use voxel for terraforming, painting terrain, and detailing. I usually use world edit for large cubes and spheres that I want to start sculpting using voxel,

Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I really enjoy terraforming and creating gradients with mountains, hills, valleys, etc. My favorite type of builds are those that resemble realistic terrain that I would like to see in real life. I don’t build natural shapes like animals and monsters very well, but I can build custom trees well and love to see my creations come to life once I add them. I can build houses decently and I’m willing to learn techniques that will help me improve that. I admit that I need to improve my detailing, but I am willing to hear any tips/criticism on my detailing and how I could improve it.

Describe yourself:
I’m 15 years old in my sophomore year of high school. I can dedicate anywhere from around 6-18 hrs a week on the server and creating builds. I started playing Minecraft on console in 2010, and moved to PC somewhere in 2012-2013 .I enjoy listening to music, drawing, and playing clarinet. I’m used to working in groups and love getting constructive criticism, and I handle hate just fine. I like to think that I’m mature for my age. I go to a school where performing and playing my instrument is my focus. I was also bullied as a child so I know the difference between someone hating me for who I am, and someone that is disagreeing with an idea I have and is trying to give me their point of view. I enjoy improving myself and learning. I hate bringing harm to other people and find joy in being kind to people who wrong me. I know there is a lot of hate in the world, and I believe that if I’m mean to someone that’s mean to me I’m just perpetuating the cycle of hatred whilst being a hypocrite at the same time. In short, I try my best to be kind, even to those who have wronged me. I have recently rekindled my love for building after a few months of taking a break. Building soothes me during my busy schedule, and I use it as a coping device while I’m stressed. I usually use the same routine in building that I use in drawing. I make rough sketch of what the end product’s shape should be. I then begin making a more defined shape until it’s defined enough for me to begin blending with /b bb and /b e smooth. After these I create a gradient that the build should follow and then use the voxel brush with varying depths and colors. Then add the fine details. While talking to people I like to get to know how they see the world and enjoy getting into deep conversations, but I can also banter depending on the mood of the room.

+Thank you for your time+
Good luck to all others who
are applying!

+1 Nice application, I like the builds although you can try to get out of you comfort zone and build bigger things maybe? organics etc. The application doesn’t lack detail you fitted everything in a nice little package. I suggest you download world painter and try to do some terraforming there, good luck!

1 Like

+1 you’re amazing Im curious about the build though, did you build the grass?

which build?

Yeah, I’m particularly average when it comes to building trees and other organics, but that’s what I’ve been practicing heavily recently. I’m would love to get organics mastered eventually which I think is a very important aspect of building. I would say I specialize currently in building terrain, but am looking to expand my talent pool.

+1 n ice builds
i thought you only had 2 but yuou linked asn album nice

Thank you!

Hey @HitQ
I really like your application and the builds that you have provided. You seem really dedicated to building and that makes you a great candidate, but you are still very new to our server and we would like to get to know you better!
You may apply again next year; we hope to hear from you again!
Happy holidays!

1 Like