Builder application ClanCode

IGN and past IGN’s: ClanCode, Ahmya, ACode, Airkyo.

Timezone: Central European Standard Time
Time zone in Belgium (GMT+1)

Discord username: ClanCode#2570

How long have you played MunchyMC?: A long time ago I joined the server. I used to be very active on it. But after that I redownloaded my mc and the server was gone. After a few months I have the server again and sometimes play on it.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: That is a tricky one, I am someone who has a lot of nature construction work. I build trees, mountains, everything that has to do with nature. But I think this is the best one.

I think I think this is the best. I made this during my PS4 times. No worldedit, nothing. Just with my hand

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I have a lot of experience with Worldedit. And also a bit with Voxel Sniper. So far, those are the only plugins I use to build.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I am someone who makes many things that have to do with nature. Houses are my weak points. Trees, mountains, you name it that have to do with nature I can make. I also know where everything has to go. where for example a tree needs to be. I also really make an effort to have it beautiful. Usually I am someone making everything alone. Mountains, trees, caves. As long as it’s random I can make it. I never really have a plan to build, I build and see what comes up later

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? Like I said, I am someone who usually builds alone. I always listen to other ideas, because I want a project to be perfect. I’ve only been in a server builder. The server was nothing at the start. Nothing beautiful. No players. Nothing. I have made the whole map beautiful myself, a while later I have made a new map for the server. It looks really beautiful now. And the Owner of the server cannot thank me enough.

1 Like

+1 gl

1 Like

+1 really cool builds

1 Like

+1 it’s good that you know how to use build plugins already, and i feel your type of building would be a good help to the build team. good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have some nice builds, although I always encourage people to add more to increase your chances. Good luck!

1 Like

Luderia has a build team. Where is the respected credits to the people who helped? IT seems like you have no solo builds.

1 Like

That is not true. I am the only builder in Luderia. And the only member of the staff team. Everything made in Luderia comes from me, and no one has helped me. If you don’t believe it you should ask the Owner of Luderia.

These builds are pretty good! I suggest making a portfolio and adding more images, other than that I think you cold become a potential builder on the server! I can tell your really good with terraforming, not really seeing any houses or building, but as you said its your weakness, if you focus on your weaknesses you could be very versatile on the build team.

1 Like

+1 speechless.

1 Like

A discord?

1 Like

ClanCode#2570

Let’s see, I am not usually one to comment on builder applications, but could you add some things such as other build types: Buildings, organics, houses or anything else you are good at. I feel like this would show off your creative variety more!

Edit: responded well to my reply and excellent builds, big + :egg: from me

2 Likes

I looked again and made some pictures of things I made. I hope that’s enough haha ;D

+1
Superb building skills imo. It would be amazing to see your work on Munchy!

Good luck!
-Atterax

1 Like

your builds are decent but the floor/ground of your builds needs work
+0

Again dude with the criticism. If you go around on other people’s builds and use language like this your chances of becoming builder decline as they want players who support one another. Also just because a server doesn’t have many players doesn’t mean they have little experience.

1 Like

Hey @ClanCode, the builds are nice but I don’t think you match the required skill level, try to practice and improve your skill and hope you re-apply in a future ^^ Good luck

+1 I like your builds