Build Team Application. [SkeppyYTF]

IGN and past IGN’s: SkeppyYTF (RealJxs_Adi, Im_JackPlazMC, MyUserRules.)

Timezone: HKT(Hong Kong Time)

Discord username: Jxs_Adi#9814

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I played science 2019 March up till now still! I usually play on kit PvP on this sever and always being online! I really enjoy playing on the sever. I haven’t join the four.s before so that’s why I am pretty new here.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: Here is a link to my projects. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1kMuDhc-SLJxIZWTJR5cPHYLLmw23ywvv

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: I built player hubs and it’s pretty familiar for me to build and I worked pretty much as much as I can, it toke two days to make but I didn’t put the picture on the form because I accidentally deleted the world which is pretty ashamed. But I built a new one on the photo below which toke 25-20 minutes to build!

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: I use world edit a lot and currently trying to practice Voxel because I am new to that. I know most of the world edit commands and would say I am good at it.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I can transform objects into new subject and it will have different looking and try to use other block and make it unique instead on a single block, but my weakness is that I can’t really make the product into realality but I will try.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?: I am a Builder Team in a sever called “WheatCastles”. The IP is Mc.wheatcastles.com .It was a sever which I have Build perms and we are currently working on big project of a PVP area. And I am the one who is responsible for player spawn.

Describe yourself: I am 13 years old and studying at Secondary School. I am a kind person, I am very active and hardworking, I love to help people and building stuffs.

Hi SkeppyYTF! You could maybe try putting a little more detail into this application. Like here… don’t just put “housing”

Also you need to link pictures of your builds otherwise you won’t get accepted. The community must see what you’re really up to :slight_smile:

Good luck anyway

You need to provide images to your builds. We can’t make a decision without them.

1 Like

Please give us pictures, but just a definition.

Closed because you have another one open.