Build Team Application PhoenixGaming_64

IGN and past IGN’s: Current IGN: PhoenixGaming_64

Timezone: Central Time

Discord username: Phoenix Gaming

How long have you played MunchyMC?: Joined 4.5 months ago

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16Z8Wh2H3N2cLxAJt53idIxxtWUm3WApf?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/129cLAdC1Par7gYyk1hq00TsA-7g7bZuY?usp=sharing

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My proudest build would have to be the first build that I ever really detailed. (The website only lets me post 2 links, I’m referring to image 20200614_091145.jpg)
I like how I did the edging of the sides of blocks with the stairs and slabs. I also like the look of gravel and different types of stone bricks to make the build look old, like it had been there for a long time.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: No experience

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): My weakness would be terraforming, I usually build in superflat worlds, so I have no reason to terraform. My specialty would be detailing. I like to put a lot of time into my builds, to make sure every corner is symmetrical, to make sure the block placement is perfect, and most of all, to make sure the build gives the player the best experience.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I’ve mostly built on console, and within the past 2 years I’ve been building on PC. I’ve never worked for any servers or build teams before, this is a new experience.

I have a few problems with your application:

1. I don’t believe you quite meet the quality of building Munchy is looking for, especially since you specialize in pixel art / very small houses. I don’t think this kind of skill would benefit what the server is looking for at this time.
  2. Most of your pixel arts are 1-1 replicas of images online, some of them which I’ve seen quite a lot on the internet, one of them being your iPhone pixel art that I found by quite literally searching “Minecraft iPhone pixel art”

as well as your Batman, Captain America, Google Watch, and a lot more.

Overall, I don’t think you quite meet what Munchy is looking for in a builder yet.
Good luck,
McDonalds.

Ok, Thanks for looking in to it. :slight_smile:

Also sorry about the pixel art, it was years ago when I made them and I had forgotten I used a tutorial.

Hello!

After reading your application and viewing your builds, I gathered some advice that you could use to improve your application.

It’s important to have experience with these plugins. I recommend downloading these and learning how to use them.

You should start by gaining experience from smaller servers. This proves that you work well in a team and can build servers with teams.

I think you can improve some of your builds. Also, pixel arts don’t really show your building ability. Take a look at accepted builder applications here to help you!

Finally, you should bold your questions to make your application neater!

I hope you found this useful! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

While we appreciate the application, right now we don’t believe your builds meet the standard we expect from our builders, if you wish to apply in the future, please wait at least 3 months between applications.

1 Like