Build team application name: Adrian

Hi, my name is Adrian I want to join the build team, because I love this community and they should get more creations. Im a old builder started in 2013 I build over 1,000 things, like structures, pvp, games, and houses. I’m a good decorator too. That’s why I should be in the build team.

Username: Wolf_Boy11

Discord: WolfBoy11YT#5872

Played: 1 year

Proudest build: among us map

Weakness: school

Servers worked at: 0

World edit: I’ve played with a little bit

Picture of my build: N/A reason why because I didn’t have a phone back then to take pictures 2 one of my maps is in my friends world

Timezone: eastern time

In order to be considered, you need to use the application format found here.
Refer to what Vurm said as well.
Good luck! :snake:

1 Like

You’re required to submit a portfolio of your past builds and use the application format to be considered. If you do, I’ll be glad to give my feedback! :smiley:

For reference, here is the application format.

IGN and past IGN’s:

Timezone:

Discord username:

How long have you played MunchyMC?:

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?

2 Likes

If you want to be considered for the builder rank, you need to use the application format, and I dont think that ‘‘N/A’’ is a good answer if you’re trying to show us your builds. So at least take the time to make a decent application and a decent portfolio.