Build Apps

IGN and past IGN’s: DragonGirl162

Timezone:

Discord Name: My Life#8573

How long have you played MunchyMC?: since 2018-2020

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: https://imgur.com/a/4O4NVKi

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: are 3D builds my favourite are wolfs and pokemon

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: yes I have got experience I know how to make 3d builds with it and much more

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): structures

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have worked on meny servers called space story server it went down a long time ago

“your”, I don’t see anything in your portfolio containing a build of a wolf or a pokemon.

You should add way more details for the other questions and add more builds to the portfolio.

Also I think personally that your build isn’t something that the MunchyMC network is looking for. It lacks details and overall looks “bad”.

2 Likes

-1 from me. Here are some things you can improve on. (In my opinion)

• Add your timezone.
  • Add more works to your portfolio.
  • Work on grammar and capitalization.
  • Put more info about your strengths and weaknesses. You said that your strength is structures so add some to your portfolio.
1 Like

-1, u stole builds before, lied about your mental health on invaded to me to justify your actions

1 Like

-0.5 You could add you timezone

While we appreciate your application, we currently do not feel it meets our standard for our build team. If you’d like to apply in the future, please wait at least 3 months before applying again. Thank you!

1 Like