Build App - SpookyBS

IGN and past IGN’s: https://namemc.com/search?q=SpookyBS

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard)

Discord username: SpookyBS#4099

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I remember joining the server back when Minecraft Mondays were popular and I found BadBoyHalo’s channel. I didn’t play much aside from Kitpvp back then whenever I was bored, but I did enjoy the 1v1 system. (Plus it helped that people I fought were people I could actually match with and not get destroyed.) Overall I enjoyed the server and rejoined it a few days ago.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: https://imgur.com/gallery/Vd5qxro - or my imgur home page https://imgur.com/user/SpookyBS

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My favorite build is probably the coral build I did. I enjoy building with color, so that one was definitely fun for me. It was also my first time building with the new concrete blocks. (which are awesome)

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I have a good deal of experience with WE and Voxel Sniper as I have been using both for well over 2 years. I also started using World Painter for larger terraining projects like the Mountain Valley Village build.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I have the most confidence in terraforming and plant life builds. I enjoy doing structures, but I feel like I need some more practice with those. I’m also relatively new to Animal Organics, so I hope to do some work with those sometime soon.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?

I don’t have much history of working for build teams or servers, the only team I ever worked for was Nightingale Studios, but I left a few months back because the owner was focusing more on his own server than the team.

I’ve also tried my hand at community map submissions for other minecraft servers, but I remember I ran into problems with versions 1.8.9 and 1.12.2 compatability. In the future I’ll probably work with a community submissions team so I don’t run into those problems.

2 Likes

I never read the Build Apps I just look at the builds and they look pretty good!
+1

1 Like

hey @SpookyBS, in my opinion, your builds are good but aren’t what Munchy is looking for, anyways try bolding the questions like this text and work on some details, with these points I’ll give you a -0.5
Good luck with your application and I hope you improve your skills! =)

2 Likes

Hello!

I think your overall application is great! Because of the detail in the builds and the effort put into the application, I will have to give it a +1!

Great job! :+1:

1 Like

Okay so. I like your build, your application seems pretty detailed but it’s seems sloppy. You look to be a pretty good builder and I want you to be accepted so I spruced up your application to make it look neater.

Btw you can manipulate the text to make it neat

Putting *** before and after something makes it bold and italicised ‘HelloHello

And etc

Here is what I did

————————————————————

I put it in screenshots so that you have the chance to make it into your own instead of copying.

The applicant has shown responsibility and is able to really take criticism and can respond to it very well. Changing to +1

Hey man, just wanted to say thanks for the tip, I appreciate people who help others out with things like this, Sorry if it was hard to read, that’s entirely my bad. I hope you have a lovely evening!

3 Likes

As @SierAlex said, try making questions bold and work on some details. I’m not a member of the build team so I’m certainly in no position to know what munchy is looking for (That seems to be the main reason SierAlex was critical of the application, so I might be missing something big.)

Anyways, good builds, nice application +0.5

Most of your builds lack detail. -.5

Hey, I just wanted to see if you could elaborate a bit. I appreciate people who want to offer tips or criticism, but could you explain why you think the way you do? Thanks!

Tomorrow. It’s 1 am

While we do think you have talent, we do not feel that these are the types of builds our team is looking for right now. Thank you for the application nonetheless!

1 Like