Buff outside looting a little bit?

Quick thought here, outside looting is great for ultras and stuff but… gems. the gems in the chests. even during scav+gemrush its not worth your time to take the gems out of chests, you make so little money. maybe increase how many gems you can get per chest by a little bit? just a thought

2 Likes

In my opinion, I thought this made outside better than last map, as outside looting was much better than mining.

Why it was better:

• you have the chance of finding rares which can get you a quick buck, easily getting you up to a million dollars for a single item

• Gems were so abundant that you could acquire a mil easily per trip

• Items that you acquire outside can be useful for looting such as a item like hob gob or Artemis diadem last map, they gave you a ton of money or opened chest automatically, giving you a huge advantage.

These 3 gave such a advantage over mining that it wouldn’t even be worth wasting your time, the power of making money off gems, and then finding items that you could sell for a crap ton easily over weighs mining

In conclusion, gems should be the level they are so mining can still be useful and not a waste of time.

Just my thoughts, reply if someone else has something to add to this

1 Like

No, not normally. If you went outside with normal gear or normal looting ultras, you’d still get a million, sure, but it would take a good amount of time. Why? Because you wouldn’t have been using the vineyard, which is what everybody used to make 1 million in one click. Assuming that isn’t added this map, we should get more gems.

I think they shouldn’t be drastically buffed, but maybe make the 8 diamond into 16 diamonds- basically just double the amount you get from every gem chest. Looting for money is useless right now (assuming you don’t sell your ultras, if you find any.)

2 Likes

No, I agree with Fucia, because even before vineyard came out, using the right ultras you could get over a million per trip

2 Likes

another episode of why does vurm go this far back into posts just to like them
bruh he liked it

3 Likes

It’s a mystery to all of us, try not to necro-post tho xd

1 Like