Bu7nt's Build Team Application!

IGN and past IGN’s: Bu7nt

Timezone:NAE

Discord username:Bu7nt#8106

How long have you played MunchyMC?: October 12th 2019

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: https://1drv.ms/a/s!Ao94X_dAUJF85kv6PZWGbn23ZD07 Those are the most recent ones I’ve built but unfortunately I did a factory reset and lost all of my files and don’t have the worlds or pictures

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My favorite build to do is the butterfly one

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I don’t really know Voxel but i am good with World Edit

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): My weakness in building is land type builds like hills/mountains. But I can try to do as best as I can!

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?:
my building history right now is just my creative world. I tried to apply for build staff for other servers. Such as: Hypixel, Invaded Lands, And now this. So I am really hoping I can get this Accepted so i can show off some of my building skills!!

https://1drv.ms/a/s!Ao94X_dAUJF85kv6PZWGbn23ZD07 , This is one I’ve been working on i was looking at a picture on google and this is what i did

Hello!

After reading your application and viewing your portfolio, I came up with some advice that may help you!

I think you should add more information here. Why is this your favorite and proudest build? Describe some qualities that make this your favorite build!

I recommend downloading and learning how to use VoxelSniper. It is important you know how to use it. Also, you should describe your experience with WorldEdit. What are some commands you know? What types of things can you make with it?

Why is this your weakness? Also, do you have any building strengths? You should describe them!

You should start out with smaller servers and work your way up from there. It seems as if you have been applying for large servers!

When reviewing your builds, I think they’re pretty good! You should maybe add more detail to them, however! Your builds are good, however!

Finally, you should make your application look neater! Bolding your questions would make your application look much neater!

Take a look at some accepted builder applications here to help you!

I hope you found this useful! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you! I will look into the accepted applications and see what i can fix in my next one. question: how long will it take to make a new one if I got declined?

I’m not sure. I think it’s a month, but I’d check in with @igotchu or @Hi_Im_Mikey.

its his weakness bcs he dont know voxelsnipe

1 Like