Brokxen's Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes! I use streamlabs obs to stream and to make videos.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes I have it downloaded.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: brokxen

Timezone: CST

Languages Spoken: English.

Server you would like to moderate: I’d like to moderate KitPvP and Prison

How active can you be per week?
It really depends on what my schedule is during the school years as I’m in honors. I’d say about 6-8 hours a day during the summer. During the school year i’d say about 4-6 hours a day.
When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined January 17th of 2019. What made me stay is the community. The community is so nice and helpful and I wish to give back to that by being helpful myself.
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:
I do. I was banned for cheating. I was mostly tired of losing myself. I just hated being my skill level and I thought hacking was the way to do so. I was very immature and i’ve put that past me.
Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
I do! I was admin is a server and I helped the owner get some plugins and pretty much get his server working overall. His server isn’t as big as hypixel or any other popular server but why does that matter? I’m still happy I got to help him.
Do you have any anticheat experience?
Sort of. I don’t know how to code one but I know how they work. They give alerts based on who they think is cheating or who’s not. Ex. AutoClicker Type B VL[3]. The number is the amount of alerts they have. If i’m wrong I’d love to get to learn how that sort of thing works!
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I haven’t made any sadly.
What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
I’m unsure what I have contributed. I don’t really think I’ve done anything. I’d love to be able to do something though.
How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
I’m a hard worker. I can be active and I can be serious when the times are needed. Although i’m a clown but I’m very mature about it.
How do you work when in a team?
The people you work with are very important. They can either destroy you or build you as a person. They can help you in your times of need and teach you things that you didn’t know. Your team is like a friend.
What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?
ESP. As in seeing players through walls. and when they are behind you etc. An anti-cheat can’t really go through the persons computer and search for it. You can’t really see that they know you’re there. It’s not like CS:GO or Call Of Duty where you can just shoot them through walls and there you go they’re wall hacking.
If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
I have. I plagiarized my hack list. Which overall I regret doing. Not only did I lie to the people who though my application was good but I lied to myself. The way to get something you want is to work hard for it. Not cheat and lie.

1 Like

Do you remember the date you were banned? Are you still banned?

1 Like

I am not still banned. It was like 7-8 months maybe? 6 months at least

you have to fill in the prerequisite questions (the ones at the top) otherwise you will be denied instantly

1 Like

I have only seen you once. That time was for the past hour, the same time when you posted this application. Based on this fact, I would be more active before applying.

1 Like

You haven’t seen me?

Hello!

I’ve read your application and I think it’s good! However, I would recommend adding more information to your application, especially the prerequisite checklist. You shouldn’t just say “Yes”. For this, I will give your application a +0.5.

I hope you find this information useful!

1 Like

Howdy there @Brokxen. At the moment, we feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!

1 Like