Bringing the “Event Team” to prison

I had an idea come to mind for ether the end of map 9 and map 10.

I was thinking for the remaining part of map 9 we could add the “Event Team” to prison, with applications for prison because the event team isn’t a global role. I believe this would entice players to stay.

The role of the event team is in the name to host event, I was thinking if it was added they should have the ability to host PB’s with modifiers maybe once everyday or whatever you think is right. They could also host lottos and turfs when the server is at it’s most inactive time to try to get players to play. During prime EST times they could host PB’s/lottos/turfs to incentivize people to go to the outside world/loot. Currently we are limited to the PB’s that are scheduled maybe some could be reduced to make space for non-scheduled ones, also the same people always win PB if there was someone starting the PB when they think it’s needed it would start to create diversity in who wins, I know PB is a event about skill (and a bit of luck) but seeing someone new win every once in a while is nice.

Now for the map 10 ideas: the same thing with the event team they would host PB’s/Turfs/Lottos now I had an idea for some special modifiers that could be added to/
PB/lottos that don’t happen naturally:

PB: In addition to the current modifiers I wanted to add Skills like item ability build into a player just for PB, infinite effects, random mob spawning, shrinking border.

Lottos: Currently lottos are just lottos, so I wanted to suggest lottos that don’t happen naturally like a lotto with increased mythical chance, lottos with a chance of getting a special, lottos that spawn a turf but it’s split like half of the effects are in A turf but the other half are in D turf.

Again these are all ideas, but my main suggestion here is to bring the event team to prison. I understand that prison is a competitive gamemode that’s future is planned, but I wanted to get everyone’s opinion on this. Any input/feedback/criticism is greatly appreciated!

5 Likes

I like the idea of an event team but I think they shouldn’t only create the ‘standard’-events. They also should be able to create their own events. Think of the one you had for a prison-break tournament or Imtoofattorun with his deal or no deal. There are so many events to think of ngl

5 Likes

I like how you’re thinking about it, I 100% agree with you but if it happened I think we should start small first.

Also if they did manual events they would need to have some sort of moderator role. Unless they make it inside the cells with more items available to their disposal…?

1 Like

This would be cool!!!

3 Likes

Who told Blud to brainstorm for ideas :sob::sob::bangbang::bangbang::speaking_head:

2 Likes

Ik you legit basically joined middle of this map but turfs, and lottos are supposed to be rare?? Why would there just be a role that is able to spawn them in once a day?? Also for pbs there are 8 a day, that seems like enough

6 Likes

Speaking for Crafty here:

“I dislike this idea cos it’s hard to get people who wouldn’t abuse it for their personal gain. Bad told me in vc that they rarely put people as mod on pris cos they can easily abuse it for their own gain and they’ve had a history of demoting people. THAT BEING SAID, I would love to see an introduction not of an event team of sorts but maybe of like an event panel that hosts competitions like cell design contests and other stuff like maybe mini competitions like who can farm the most or who can loot the most within a certain timeframe that gets minature rewards like prison crates. That way they’d not be advantaging themselves and it can be a fair and open experience and it would encourage players to diversify what they do on prison rather than just the standard “you must loot you must pvp you must make money using x meta at the moment”. Thoughts TheRedVelvetCake?”

8 Likes

I do see what you’re saying that they are supposed to be rare I was only suggesting. With what Wu said it doesn’t have to be these events, it could be another event that are non-turf/lotto events. All of this is just suggestions and it most probably will not happen, I just want people feedback on the idea.

And with what Crafty said, I do agree with him people might abuse it for their own personal gain but I believe this can be avoided by hiring people that are currently part of the staff team. And about the event panel team I still think that’s a good idea and it’ll minimize the chance of any sort of abusers while still allowing that fun part of events.

2 Likes

instant insanity doesnt count because it isnt fun. also he wasnt saying to have a lotto and turf be every day. hes just giving suggestions on what some events can consist of.

1 Like

they should make prison break passes.

2 Likes

Prison battle pass think about it it

This will never happen.

1 Like

Bad idea

1 Like

I like the idea, but not in terms of having a “team” that start prison events. Like Crafty said, mini competitions like “Best Cell Design” with a certain theme would be interesting.

3 Likes

(requested)