Bon

------------------------

8 Likes

I really don’t think this is necessary. Bouncy is arguably overpowered already and any buff, no matter if it is small like this one, would just make it even more so. Definitely not in need of a buff.

Maybe giving something like this to another kit would be good, but definitely not to bouncy.

9 Likes

While I agree with Jamie, I think that a cool idea for a kit would be a kit that focuses entirely on clutching. Maybe you start with slime, water, cobwebs, and other niche items. In any case bouncy definitely does not need a buff, but the concept you suggested could do very well on its own.

6 Likes

Bouncy us strong enough it doesn’t need a buff, but good idea though.

4 Likes

Hmm, I like the idea of clutching kit. Maybe we will get it one day.

4 Likes

While I love the idea of slime block clutching, I don’t think bouncy needs to be buffed. It’ll just stir up unnecessary controversy at the end of the day.
A better idea could be adding slime blocks as an item in chests, or even adding them to a new kit ( although can’t think of any kit ideas that can use them without seeming like a bouncy clone ).

5 Likes

if anything just make a new kit w slime blocks

3 Likes

What about adding it to a loot table?

1 Like

If the game added slim blocks to the item pool, I think it could be more interesting, because if you fall you can jump back up right away (close to where you fell). If they could add a slimeblock that boosts you up like the second jump in a double jump it could work too (besides insulting ninja kits).
So what I’m trying to say is your idea could work better if you added slimeblocks into the item pool as well.

It’s lovely thinking work but I think Bouncy would be too OP.
Feather kit would be useless because you take 0 damage with slime blocks! But it’s a really cool idea maybe for an event or something :)

4 Likes

I get it but i feel like bouncy is already pretty op. maybe we could add a diffrent kit wich contains clutch items such as a water bucket, cobwebs and slimeblocks?

2 Likes

Interesting idea, but it makes feather less viable.

2 Likes

-1 No need, bouncy is already OP enough

4 Likes

no glider is too op buff bouncy to jump boost 10

2 Likes

-1 bouncy already very op

2 Likes
Your video looks unrefined. Did you know you can just hold jump to reduce the time for you to completely halt on the block without taking damage from sneaking?

Bouncy is already way OP as it is right now, if anything Bouncy either needs nerf or the other kits (other than Glider) need a buff.

Glider may be the most OP kit but Bouncy isn’t too far behind.

As far as slime blocks, they can be re-picked up. for any kit they’d be too OP, they’d make Feather almost completely redundant since slime blocks completely reduce fall damage while feather only sets max fall damage to 3.

1 Like

There is a clutch kit, it’s called Ninja, you get an item that creates a wool platform under your feet with a 5 second cool down.

theres always the feather kit O:

WA*IT
LOL I WAS LATE
bodyunclear