Blusicle's Event Team Application

IGN: Blusicle

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (ET)

How often can you host events: I can host events any time I am on, I am on usually every day for at least 3 - 4 hours. So I would host whenever I have time online.

What sets you apart from other applicants: I think what sets me apart from other applicants is that I’m no one really knows yet. I’m kind of new I’m only really known on wool wars. A lot of people going into this are probably well known and other people know them. I’m not that person, I’m not known around other communities. This is a good chance for me to start heading in the direction of other players starting to know me for the person I can be and am. Although not being known as much as others probably won’t help I can tell you this, I’m a genuine guy, When I set my heart to something I do it. I’m not a person that gets a job and then sits around hoping it will get done for me. I work for it and strive to become even better than others. One part of me always wants to be the best I’m not saying that in a cocky way but when others are in the same position as me, I try my best and I try to be the best.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: Although I haven’t done much before I can host many events more often. I only do it every so often because I have legend rank and I host Sumo a decent amount whenever I’m on and have tokens. This will let me host more events, and be more active as I will have a reason to do be active. Although that’s not a reason to be active it will help me be more attached to the community. Like I said before once I get something I try my best. I have a good knowledge of the commands you guys use for events. I have seen streams like BadBoyHalo, EeveeNoises, and others that use these commands to do events such as /skit apply.

Why do you want to be on the event team: I want to be on the event team so that I can make the community for the players a lot more fun. I’m not saying its not already I’m just saying, me personally I love it when people host events. Its definitely a lot more fun when you go into kitpvp seeing events being played. It makes the gaming experience a lot more fun in my opinion. Being said, I would ask people if they wanted an event hosted and if they responded yes, I would ask them which one. Being an event team member is something that is very exciting and motivational for me. I have always wanted to do events and have minigames to do when I’m bored. This is a great way to start that.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

For example Gavot, I asked him if he could do an event because I was bored and he said yeah sure, and then asked the community which event.

Or when I asked Gavot to let me be tped on some building structure when BadBoyHalo was streaming he tped me up and let me spectate.

I have seen some others to great things I just can’t remember their names.

Anything else you would like to add: I only speak English. Age 16

+1 From what I have seen you are a VERY active player, no negative things have I heard about you, and I honestly think you are a great guy and I think you would be a GREAT event team member!

<3 Meme

Edit: I would love to see you on the event team!!

1 Like

+1 You’re very friendly and thoughtful from what I’ve seen of you in chat, and this is a very detailed and well thought out application. While it does seem you are pretty new, it’s good to see you’re enthusiastic to learn! Best of luck, you deserve it.

2 Likes

ty meme <3

1 Like

ty vibeeee

I have really never seen you on KitPvP and we have the same timezone.

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the requirements to become an Event Team Member at this time. To increase your chances, try being more involved within the Munchy community. We hope to see you reapply next season!