Biocraft99’s Event Team Application

IGN:
Biocraft99
Timezone:
Eastern
How often can you host events:
I am on most week days from 4:00 P.M to 6:00 P.M, and I am on almost every weekend after 10:00 A.M.
What sets you apart from other applicants:
I love the events on munchymc, and I would love to host an event if someone asks for it, or if I just feel like it.
What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I can host events that people ask for, even if I don’t want to.
Why do you want to be on the event team:
I want to host events that could be fun and players would enjoy. I also feel like it would be a lot less stressful then being staff on the staff team and having the pressure on me of having to do a lot(like helping on the forums, plus in game).
Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
I don’t have many positive things that happened to me, but I have seen people asking for events, and then people host them.
Anything else you would like to add:
There is not much else that I would like to add, other then that I would like to get accepted.

2 Likes

I feel so bad for doing this but I wanna be honest.

I am gonna have to give you -1

Because there is not enough details and u could have used more time on this

Best of luck anyway!

Try to expand on your answers. Also could you put am/pm on your times because “10:00” on a Saturday could be either time. Good luck!

Even though you gave me a +1, I’m going to have to give you a - 1. Your application lacks detail.

-1 lack of detail, no effort put in.

It’s okay, it’s good to give your honest opinion, and not just have it based on what I gave you on your application!

1 Like

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity requirements to become an event team member.

In the future, please add more detail to your application. Try to be more involved and well-known with the community to increase your chances.