Best Wool Wars Kit?

What do you guys think is the best kit in wool wars? Right now I think it is Glider because it is so easy to avoid fall damage and clutch when getting hit off in a fight, even though it is prob the glitchiest kit, worth the 3.5K tokens definately

2 Likes

Personally I’d say Regeneration, because you’re always being healed, even during fights.

It is a good kit but I just think cause it is regen 1, you dont really heal fast enough to avoid iron or diamond swords’ massive damage, and it doesnt really let you avoid fall damage, but it is def one of the better kits

1 Like

i always use bouncy , then i go staight to the top . and have all the loot :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think the best kit is glider, if you fall you wont die by shifting!

1 Like

I’ve been using Glider for years :slight_smile:

I personally think that glider is one of the best kits.

1 Like

Ive always use stealer where you only haveto click on chests to get its items

1 Like

The bouncy kit for sure. That or the enderpearl one

I like tinker :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agreed and it can be used to rush people too.

What’s that kit?

It seems like a good kit for early game, just I think glider is better for late game as well as early cause you can build up and glide to chests

Seems like a nice kit for clutching too

You get a blaze rod and you can hit people 20-ish blocks away or closer. It inflicts tons of damage

1 Like

Glider is definitely my most used kit on woolwars. However, I think the vanish kit is also really good and overlooked. Having an insta escape is really good, especially early game.

1 Like

Oh cool!

Yeah it is, I haven’t personally got it yet but it was a def top 3 for when I first kit I got. Seems great for clutch escapes and sneak attacks.

Glider all the way :0
Good for escaping and rushing >:D

lol don’t necro