Berserker Kit | Woolwars

Berserker kit:

• Spawns with no bonus
  • Upon kill, receives 10 seconds of a 50% damage increase (strength would be too powerful) and speed and possibly 5 seconds of resistance and maybe even jump boost. (I’m not overly sure which of these options would be the most balanced, but I’m sure someone can work it out!)

Pros:
This kit would be very good for getting kills quickly, and would also make cleaning the kit a hard thing to do!
Powerful on PvP based maps such as colosseum.

Cons:
The rest of the game, there is no benefit for the kit.

That’s pretty much all the kit would have to offer. Please tell me what you think of the kit, and if you have any ideas leave them here. I’ll edit the post every once in a while if there’s any ideas I like, and hopefully it’ll be a fully fleshed out kit idea soon!

6 Likes

This has been brought up before by Vurm I think, (not this exactly, but a kit that gets strength on kill) and I think that 10 seconds is extremely overpowered. I sometimes get killed in 2 hits by a diamond sword, so with strength you could possibly 1 hit.
I think bumping the strength down to like 4-6 seconds would be better.
That is, if you chose strength. The jump boost would just make it bouncy but much worse
The resistance would be nice but I don’t know how viable it would be. I like the concept of a no cleaning kit a lot though.

4 Likes

Hmm, maybe 10 seconds is too much.

I was kinda thinking a kit capable of, upon getting a kill, traversing the map and getting a few kills in a row. This is why I suggested a combination of effects. I think being able to zoom around killing things for 10 seconds upon a kill would be great, but not overpowered or annoying for any other player!

2 Likes

I would say 3-5 seconds of strenght and speed 1 for 10 seconds would be way more balanced

3 Likes

Yeah, you’re probably right but that’d make it way harder to keep a strength chain going which was what I had in my mind when I was thinking about this kit.
I think it’d require a lot of practice and skill to use the kit, as 10 seconds, in the grand scheme of things, really isn’t that much time!
I just think it’d be really nice to be able to keep a strength chain going if you have enough skill.
(Still, if enough people agree with you and Helix, I’ll definitely change the kit!)

2 Likes

Very good kit idea! :smiley:

I mostly like everything about the idea except (what @HELIXED said) strength. That would be 130% additional damage. However, I think it would be good to have 40-50% additional damage.

Other than that, amazing idea! :+1:

3 Likes

I think the kit sounds cool, though I think even 50% more damage would be way too OP, imagine how much damage an Iron Sword would do with +50% damage, Diamond swords were OP enough already…

It would do 9 attack damage, 2 extra points more than a diamond sword

In my opinion, A kit like this would be extremely hard to balance for fair gameplay

3 Likes