Bellabella_oii Event Team application

IGN: Bellabella_oii

Timezone: New York time

How often can you host events: Anytime after 5 or 6pm most days thursdays after 8pm due to martial arts counseling.

What sets you apart from other applicants: I get along with people quite easily and im a bright bundle of joy to make everyone happy ! thats my priority.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: Fun & happiness to event team members and others doing event.

Why do you want to be on the event team: It would be an honor to be apart of something where people fulfill everyones need to have more fun on such a great server.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): Hosting when asked, giving everyone a fair chance.

Anything else you would like to add: Im fine.

I’d recommend looking at accepted applications so you know what we’re looking for. You also answered some questions incorrectly. Looking on accepted applications can help guide you.

Spectacular application miss Bella. I truely believe you have what it takes to become event, and wish you the best of luck in your journey.

2 Likes

+4 best application i’ve seen

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity or maturity requirements to become an event team member.

We suggest trying to communicate with the community more and become known.