Bdog08254's - Event Application (March 2020)

IGN:
Bdog08254
Timezone:
EST
How often can you host events:
I can host events daily. Weekdays are usually anytime after 3:30 and weekends are whenever.
What sets you apart from other applicants:
I can really help out the community and have fun doing it, all the players on this server are unique and I want to host events to have fun and get to be apart of the wonderful team.
What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I can host events daily in order for the players to have even more fun than they are already having on MunchyMC. It gives better experience to have more fun, then they will keep on playing MunchyMC, the very good server we all know.
Why do you want to be on the event team:
So that I can host events while people are waiting for streams on saturdays and I can host them when people want to have a lot of fun!
Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
While waiting for a stream, I asked if an event could be held, and about 30 - 45 seconds later an event was held. <3
:smiley:
Anything else you would like to add:
I don’t want to be reconized, or such. I just really want to have fun with the base of MunchyMC. I’ve been watching BBH since 2018 and just decided to join his server a month ago. I really want this position so that I can help the server be more fun, it is really fun but bringing more fun into it makes the server have a positive feel.

• Bdog08254 <3

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
Hosting an event so that the players can either work together, or they could build a bond and they want to come back and do that same thing again. Event members help to bring people together, and really help out the community. I want to do the same.

You didn’t really answer this correctly. People usually give a specific example of someone who is already an event member, hosting an event when you asked. They don’t explain what event staff do. Just saying :heart:

1 Like

Oh okay, thanks!

The application seems genuine.
Like I get this weird good vibe from this.

1 Like

Thanks! <3
Or maybe…? Idk what to say. XD

Never have seen you on KitPvP and same timezone?

I usually play on different KitPvP places in the same day. We might be playing different ones?

There’s only one KitPvP server

1 Like

I think he means other servers that have kitpvp on it.

But he’s applying on munchy? I’m so confused there’s only one /server kitpvp on munchy

Edit: nvm I understand it now

Replied to on your other application.