BasicallyJesus Build Application

IGN and past IGN’s: BasicallyJesus

Timezone: Pacific LA Standard Time

Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both):
I can only use discord but Download teamspeak if I am told to by someone a higher position then me such as a admin - owner

How long have you played MunchyMC?: For about 1 month now switching on and off the server

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures): 55-pm

![fe5a5fb2cb9e4ff8ccf2795ce6b7cd84-

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both): I am mostly trained in world edit and not in voxel. I can use world edit very well as I know all the commands. I as well know how to do the most complex commands/ways of doing things in my world edit. I love to make sure everything is PERFECTED and is not left out or is something wrong with what I am making. I can make spawn points, maps and more!

Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I mostly like to build Maps I go into detail with this by doing some things other servers wont do with there maps, and some servers actually do with there maps. some of the things I do actually do is I make sure I would add some biome’s in my map such as a mini Desert, Nether, End, Ice, ETC. and I would divide them equally by what x what and make the maps into 4 equal sections depending on what I choose. The next step I would do is ask the person what Theme I should build for them as to what theme they would like, I stated some common ones above. Then I use some items from that theme and I plot it into that way they want. I as well make spawns, I can make complex - simple spawns. People would ask me what they want as example one of mine, can you make a hot air balloon star spawn, make it out of wood and look like a nether star just no 4 corners on it, he in detailed said like the symbols of N, W , S E - North West South East. I did as he said and I made him his spawn.

Describe yourself: I go to middle school and I love to help people as well. I do work and I think I need to be recognized for my work so I am making sure I apply! I want to live up to my dreams to be one of the most known Youtubers for Minecraft building. I would love to be a builder on this server and to consecutively Build whenever I am asked or whenever I can. This was my application thank you for listening and reading!

1 Like

Dude, if you’re gonna steal builds, at least don’t steal one that Minecraft.net noticed

2 Likes

i didnt steal builds <3

2 Likes

I didn’t look, but what’s your previous usernames? Not Jodiix, the person who was given credit for the build.

2 Likes

dont have any

1 Like

Your ship build is practically everywhere, the dragon build is a build from minecraft.net. Stolen builds are instant denial, sorry mate.
If you can prove these are your builds, I’ll apologize.

2 Likes

Stolen builds. Instant denial

1 Like

3 Likes

-1. You stolen the builds from the official Minecraft website.

1 Like