Barriers should not be used as map walls

The main culprit of this is the Woolwars 1.0 Lobby map. Maps that use barriers as walls have worse gameplay than maps that dont due to the fact that pretty difficult to clutch on something you cant see. Replace them with glass please

5 Likes

Yes please, Woolwars Lobby 1.0 is currently the only map that I don’t enjoy playing on :( and it’s because of this

2 Likes

Have to agree with this.
One of my most embarrassing moments was when I tried wall jumping on WW 1.0 Lobby, being when it first came out. Since I didn’t see any walls, I expected a square barrier wall around where there’s no more map. I fell to my shameful death.
(I’d honestly rather the map being removed…)

10 Likes

+1 yes
As said in the post It is very difficult to clutch on walls that I can’t see

4 Likes

I agree, I’d much rather prefer for the map to be removed or revamped in a way which doesnt have barriers as walls, its very hard to clutch on.

2 Likes

I would also agree, as it is very difficult to tell where the wall actually is leading to deaths of many people including McDonalds. I like the map but the walls could be changed to something more easy for the eye to see rather then barriers.

1 Like

I agree with this

1 Like

I agree, I enjoy the woolwars map but I would rather it not being barrier blocks

+1

1 Like

I too, agree with this. Along the same lines, I think walls made entirely of clear glass are also annoying, especially if someone has clear glass enabled. However, that issue is more the fault of the player so I can see why it’s not a huge issue.

2 Likes