Baptised's Event Team Application 2020

IGN: Baptised
https://namemc.com/profile/Baptised.2 (Previous IGNS)

Timezone: PST - Pacific Standard Time

How often can you host events: If I were to become an Event Member I would be able to host events pretty often, at least 6 events in the week, due to the fact that I have a lot of time on my hands. To begin, I will be on at 5-9 PST for weekdays on the weekends I will be available at almost anytime unless I am preoccupied with family or in real life.

What sets you apart from other applicants: One of the reasons why I’m set apart from other people is that I want to help in any way possible, I am truly looking forward to advising others with any inconvenience they have with the server. Something else that sets me apart from other applicants is my time, I feel as if the current Event Members and as well as the applicants don’t on at the same time I do which makes specific times on Munchy a little boring due to the lack of special events being hosted. I am also familiar with commands and the process of hosting events as I’ve helped others host it before.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: When talking about what I could bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member, I could bring fresh new ideas into the event roster. Secondly, I could also build maps for the events that have already been added to the game or make ones for fun modes never thought of before. In addition, I would also be able to host events for people when no one else is on. People have schedules and agendas and I get that, so I could be hosting events when those who have the power cannot.

Why do you want to be on the event team: I want to be on the Event Team because I feel as if I could contribute so much to it, build wise or not. Another reason why I would love to be on the event team is because of the status it gives you, this is not for ego. The reason why the status would help me is because new or seasoned players could come to ME, because of my rank, for help. Without it, it seems impossible to try to help those because they won’t pay attention to you (Speaking from experience). Overall, the hosting of events for people and giving out the ranks just fills me with joy like no other. Lately, if I win a waterdrop I’d give it out to a friend or a random person.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

@CryptWarrior- I only asked him once and he hosted a water drop.
@RedBloomingRose- Gets on late at night, at least late for me, and hosts events. Mostly CRR because that’s what most people want.
@BLOKBASHER- Always hosts events that no other Event member does.
@82602- Asked for a water drop and hosted one.
@Platinumxo- Created a needed map for Sumo Red Rover.
@oMaggie- Hosts events for people and helps other event team members when they are hosting as well.

Event Commands I Know:
/eventspot tp (Name) - Teleports you to a specific place for an event.
/eventspot list - Lists out all the possible tps for events.
/eventtp (Player) - Lets you tp to a player with their permission.

/eventtphere (Player) - Lets you tp a specific player to your location with their permission.

/eventtpall - Lets you give the option to tp others to your location. (Usually for an event)

/ekick (player) - Kicks a specific player from an event if they’re misbehaving

/broadcast - Lets you say a phrase that stands out so everyone in the specific server can see.

/skit create (Name) - Lets you create a skit for new events or for other random ideas.

/skit apply (Name or Radius) - Gives you or others the specific kit/effect needed for an event.

Anything else you would like to add: Something I would like to add on to my application is that this server is one of the only servers I play nowadays, the servers community has grown on me and it is what gets me to play. Through hours of playing, I have gained many friends that I talk to every day. You may think my group is small but I try to expand it more and more. I invite “randoms” to discord calls just to have a chat and I greet them with happiness to make them feel welcome. The reason why I am stating this is because no matter what rank you have on Munchy or any server you still need to treat everyone as an equal, friend or not. I feel like with the devotion the server and time that I have placed in, I have seen individuals act in ways that I could not comprehend, with their generosity or their plain sympathy. I seem to have the NEED or the WANT to do the same. I know that this is my first application so giving me more ideas that could better me would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks to those who read this!

10 Likes

oBears Senior Moderator / Event Team Manager
Mar 24
Interview passed. Welcome to the team!

2 Likes

Gg lil jhit
Keep it onna dedlocs

1 Like

Gl I haven’t had many interactions with you, but you seem nice, I would recommend bolding the questions to make it easier to read good luck, (but don’t use the same application as last)

1 Like

+1. Detailed application but I would recommend bolding the questions as @EggNogg said. GL

2 Likes

+1

(here before vurm)

3 Likes

that is a big achievement

2 Likes

Vurm always be first

2 Likes

+1 very active and mature!

1 Like

1+ noob!!!.

1 Like

+1 duhhh

2 Likes

+1
Even though you suck at sumo <3

1 Like

+1000 tied for best candidate along with drake
reasons: very nice, mature, active, and all around a great person.

1 Like

+.75
(Bap you’re a cool dude, but you literally used the same event team application as last time ;-; )

Reasons:

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Approachable
  • Mature
  • Has experience with the rank
  • A good person overall.
  • You used the same application that you used to get accepted. I believe that that shows that you really didn’t feel like writing anything, or that you just don’t really want the rank. I also, was planning on using my old event application because I didn’t know how to make it better. But I didn’t give up and I made it a lot better, if you do the same I believe it would show a lot more effort into trying to actually get the rank.

Either way, Good Luck Bap! :+1:

0+
I rember this from somewhere before ;-;
Cool dude tho

GABEEEEE

yes. +1

I asked Gabe if it was a troll app and he said that it was, I didn’t take any screenshots but I’m sure any of the event team panel members or forum moderators could ask Gabe and get the same reply.