BadBoyHalos Build team application

Ign and past IGN’S:BadBoyHalos BadBoyHalos | Search | NameMC

Timezone:Central

Discord username:BadBoyHalos#0682

How long have you played munchymc?:6-8 months

Please link a portfoli of all your most recent builds:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE an PROUDEST build:I feel good whould I finsh a relly long build they are my Favorite’s to do do so its my pirete ship build

How experienced are you with world edit voxel and other relevent plugings:Not very ik alot about it tho but not much ik these commands with it
//wand
//walls
//fill
//undo
//stack
//br [item id] [Item id]
And etc

Describe your build speacialty and weakness(Deatiling terra forming etc):Pixel art and Character builds and closed builds I can build good houses but I cannot do closed builds
I am a open person so I relly like open builds :D

What is your history in building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?:I worked for a toxic server which I left it was a hitler nazi server I got banned for leaveing the build team I worked on another it was nicer the owner understood when I left now I got I got time for building

Describe yourself:I am a open person I love lime green I love doing water grass builds open builds like that I relly dont like doing dark closed builds but I have done those it’s hard for me but I still do it

Note:These are not my best builds you said most recent so I got my most recent builds withen this year if ment like 5-10 months I whould have alot more builds up there thank you for the chance :D

Hi badboyhalos
I like your builds but your builds are small I suggest building bigger things and take everything you know and put it in a massive build
good luck and keep updating us with your projects!

1 Like

Your grammar and spelling makes the whole application very hard to read, and the builds aren’t great. The one in the plot of the town type thing with all the houses seems 100x better that your other linked builds, can you show proof that you built it?

2 Likes

+.3
Pros:
You’re helpful
You’re an active member of the community

Cons:
Builds are small with not much detail

2 Likes

Same thing as @AriesGrill

2 Likes

Same thing as @NingaCFYT

1 Like

Agree with @AriesGrill

1 Like

As a few have said, the builds are small and lack detail.

Yes I can I just gotta get the sever ip again

Yup I agree just these are one’s I built while I was bored if I just tried a little more of couse I whould make huge builds but these build’s were less then a day so I agree with u

Like I said I agree with u

Well to be considered for the position you are going to need to provide some larger builds with more detail. The chances of being accepted with the current portfolio are slim.

2 Likes

Don’t add in some of your worst builds- those don’t show who you are. I suggest kind of, revamping your application with your bigger and better builds that you claimed to have.

BadBoyHalo’s Build team application

ahem let me introduce myself. I, isaac1214, am your Build Team Application Critic! I judge whether or not the builds are good. AND LET ME TELL YOU, OH BOY, THE HYPIXEL BUILD DOESN’T HAVE YOUR NAME ON IT SIR! Please, don’t tell me that’s yours. Mr. TheInsideYT cough Other builds aren’t good and lack detail! cough

Btw, not attacking you. But you need to work on those builds bud.

1 Like

That actually was indeed his previous username.

TheInsideYT was my past ign click on the name mc xD

I know I need better build’s but the were recent builds and other old builds I had are deleted now due to my pc being dead for a 1 year or 2 then finally getting it working again but lost alot of my data its sad but I will try to make more builds

Tbh i thought u said attractive member of the community I was like <3 then when I read it again I saw it said active I kinda went sad but hey thanks again

1 Like

Argreed my last build app was wierd but I built the one big build the one with the houses took a while to build maybe 3-5 days to finsh but with the smaller builds It was like 1 am - 3 am in the morning so I was tired so yeah