Bad news about my game

about like 2 mounts ago i made a topic where i talked about my game and the game i made with my friends,a lot of you ware excited about the game i was going to release that, at the time it looked like this

(i am using the same picture because i have no other footage) at the time i was working on it, everything was fine until one day when i got a call from my friends sayng that they could no more join the save to work on it, that was odd because everything worked right the day before i opend the project as fast as i could but it was too late the file was corrupted due some issues with my hard drive there was nothing i could do to recover it was just lost for forever i had no cloud backup or a copy on they’r computer that was the worst day of my life working on something for so long then lose. Next month i tried to remake it but nothing was working right i misspelled every sentence i just could not do it again my friends tried to help with modeling and making the textures and physics but it would not work nothing was like before and everyone started giving up on the project until i remained alone on the project i gave up too because there was nothing i could do i can not make a game in 2 mounts and launch it on steam that is not how it works. Right now i am still sad because i can not publish the game on steam as i promised. I am sorry :(

Poop friends >:(

I’m assuming this is a joke.

Well…

This is odd. Riot Games seem to have copied your game idea and used the exact same image as you to show their game progress back in 2019!

You should think about sueing them!

7 Likes