Bad Applications

Why don’t people look at accepted applications and go off of that? Not copy from them, but write similar to what they said and the same or more length?

1 Like

Most people applying for staff are people that haven’t looked at the forums and dont know how it works, so they don’t know that you can look at older applications probably.

I have written more information that I think would be important on my application than accepted ones and everyone who looked at my app gave me a -1. Why?

idk all the mini mods comment on your post thinking it will affect your application. ignore the comments they don’t mean anything

@Orips this means you.

1 Like

People vote not only based on the quality of the application, but also on the person applying. Since you are an extremely new player and not a regular, many people do not know you and will vote down your application.
Now, voting doesn’t actually affect the outcome of your app, but in this case it is a good indication of whether or not your application will be accepted because staff also look for players that they know and trust.

5 Likes

Honestly don’t mind them, people are just giving opinions. You should just give your best.

That is very true; may I ask what you mean by mini-mods though?