Ayella's Staff Application (August, 2020)

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

Yes, I joined MunchyMC on the 28th of April 2020 and try to play every single day.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

Yes. (OBS)

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:

Yes, I try to join at least once a day.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

:heart: IGN:
Ayella

:heart: Age:

:heart: Timezone:
Sydney, Australia (UTC+10)

:heart: Languages Spoken:
English

:heart: How active can you be per week?
Monday: 4pm-10pm
Tuesday: 6pm-10pm
Wednesday: 4pm-10pm
Thursday: 4pm-10pm
Friday: 4pm-11pm
Saturday: 7am-11pm
Sunday: 7am-11pm

:heart: When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined MunchyMC in late April this year. I was searching for a server that was fun and where I could make new friends. Joining Munchy was probably one of the best decisions I’ve made. Ever since I joined, Munchy survival is the main game mode I play and I’ve been most active on.

Munchy is one of the nicest communities I’ve found in a long time. When I joined 4 months ago, I hopped onto the MunchyMC TeamSpeak, this opened me up to some amazing new friends from all around the world, which I am forever grateful for meeting. The atmosphere of the community is really supportive which has made my gameplay a lot more enjoyable. Not to mention, the players and staff are super helpful and all welcomed me with extreme kindness.

I also recently joined a clan, called Atom. Joining this clan made me feel super special and a part of something. My clan members regularly participate in hosting/joining events such as 4 corners, bingo, find the button, hide and seek, etc. I had never seen anything like these activities on any other servers, which was exciting. All of the amazing people I have met and the wholesome community is why I continue to play on MunchyMC.

:heart: Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:
Yes, When I first joined I made the mistake of breaking the rules. I was temp-banned for 3 days and also been auto muted for DM spam. I have learnt my lesson from this experience and have worked on being helpful, reliable and kind in the community.

:heart: Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
No, I’m hoping to gain experience, if I get accepted on MunchyMC.

:heart: Do you have any anticheat experience?
No, I’ve never had any anticheat experience but I am eager to learn.

:heart: Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
Unfortunately, I haven’t made any reports yet, since I haven’t caught anyone cheating/hacking.

:heart: What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
Even though I may be new to the MunchyMC community I try to contribute as much as I can. I know that I have had a few mishaps in the past but I have worked hard to better myself. I am very respectful and always have others best interest at heart, I will listen to what other individuals have to say without being biased.

Some things that I have contributed to the community are as simple as welcoming a new player, answering questions in chat, helping someone if they’ve been griefed and offering to give them some new supplies. I always try to help other people whether it’s in game or irl, a big problem or small, I will always make time to efficiently help them with whatever they need. It is important to me that everyone has fun and enjoys their time on MunchyMC.

:heart: How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
I believe Munchy will benefit from my presence because of how passionate I am about the server. I’m an active player that communicates with everyone as much as I can. I have respect for everyone on the server and always try my best to keep survivals atmosphere friendly and wholesome. I’m mature and understand the appropriate and reasonable way to deal with discipline and toxicity in a firm but respectful way.

I love to engage in the community and make new connections with the players and staff on a day-to-day basis. It is important to me that everyone gains trust in me and experiences equality while playing on the server.

I have a positive attitude and always try to include everyone to better their experience on MunchyMC.

:heart: How do you work when in a team?
I work exceptionally well in a team environment, I am helpful, have good listening skills and I know how to properly communicate. Good communication is a key part of working in a team. To reach your full potential, communication must be correctly used to ensure that you can better the end result of a problem, otherwise disagreements will arise.

I have a positive attitude when learning new things. I often reach out and ask others for opinions when brainstorming new ideas. It’s important for me to ask for feedback so I can revalue what they like and dislike to better my next idea.

If I make a mistake I like to learn from criticism, as it helps me rethink what I could’ve done better in a situation without it happening again.

To gain stronger relationships with your teammates, it’s important to treat others how you want to be treated. By complying with this, you and your teammates will have a better connection with one another and will all feel accepted in the team. Feeling accepted by your team is what everyone desires and gives you people to rely on, therefore helping you achieve goals.

:heart: If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?

No, this is my first time applying :heart:

~~Ayella

Edit 1 & 2: Fixing Grammar

20 Likes

-1 toxic
Jk +1 simp
-1 active
+2 kind
-2 clown
+2 even steven
-2 shrek
+1 simps for all dudes
-1 big bird memes
+1 active
-1 loving person
+1 for being a simp
-2 wants chick fil a in aussie
+1 has starbucks by them
-1 calls mcdonalds maccas
+3 queen of the simps
Add this all up and it’s a plus three I think

7 Likes

-1 simp im joking +1 Good App

5 Likes

+2
Very kind!
Such a charismatic person. You always know what the say in the correct situations.

2 Likes

+1

• Great application, also you’re from a timezone where Survival could use a staff member!
  • You seem like a great person, and you’re active/dedicated on Survival!

Best of luck, you got this!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

meh, simp

5 Likes

Bruh this is a whole essay ahahaha, thank you so much :smiley:

2 Likes

phattest +1 for this baby gorl

But seriously Ayella has this crazy ability where she can get along with anyone and make anyone feel really welcome! She’s an absolute joy to be around and I think she’d do a stellar job in a position like this :star_struck:

4 Likes

omg thankyou bby gurll <3 means so much !!

1 Like

+1 enjoyable to be around.
Epic App

1 Like

Thankyou CUBEDPI :smiley:

1 Like

Aww thank you so much!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thankyou so much. :smile:

tyyyy !!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Activity: You’re always very active and your schedule looks really good. +0.3

Involvement in the community: You’re always involved in the community. Not only on munchy, but also on discord and teamspeak. You’re also very likable and a great person to hang around with. +0.3

Experience: From what I have read you have no experience with being staff yet. You also don’t really have irl experience that can make up for that. So imo, you’re not ready yet for being jmod. However, I do believe you have the potential to be a great staff member and I think starting off with helper would be the perfect way to give you the experience that you are currently lacking. So for now, I will give a +0 on this category.

The application: I really like the layout and it’s also really well written. +0.1

Hope you get accepted!

-Arne

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your reply!! Means a lot :smiley:

+1 Such a sweet and kind person

1 Like

Tysm Cookie :smiley:

+1
This is amazing.
Ayella you are always so helpful and care so much about making sure players have a good experience. You aren’t even staff but you act like it xD. Apart from being such an amazing young lady you are extremely nice!!!
Good luck ex-wifey!!!

2 Likes

omg thankyou so much!! wifey :smiley: this really means a lot

1 Like