AwdHunting's Event Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: AwdHunting

Timezone: EST

How often can you host events: Whenever I’m on the Munchy server, which will be mainly on weekends and week day afternoons/evenings

What sets you apart from other applicants: Well, I will host a democracy vote on what events players want to do, with the exception of them picking the prizes.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: Fair/Balanced votes among the people, as well as balanced prizes, not overloading prizes but making sure I put in enough so players will participate playing MunchyMC.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): Making better judgement by not being biased towards players and choosing challenges (For slayer in RR) where someone doesn’t have an advantage over others.

Anything else you would like to add: I would need to be trained/taught the basics of creating events, using the broadcast system, how to award the player the prize, etc. I am also very social, unless I am busy with personal/work times. I do want to attempt to become event team, but I completely understand if I don’t meet any requirements or qualifications to be event team.

Hey AwdHunting! Awesome here.
I’m going to have to give you a -1 but here are some of my suggestions.
Bold the Questions so that they stand out.
Add more detail, like with how often can you host put how many hours on avg/day.
Get more active in game and on Ts, I haven’t seen you on very much
If you fix these things you will have a good chance!
Good luck!

1 Like

Hey there @AwdHunting!

What the question means is how often would you host events. For example, hosting events every half an hour or so.

Again, this means tell us an example of an event team member doing something positive in the community, like letting you be slayer in rr.

What prizes are you planning to give out? There are only few prizes that can be handed out to winning players. You cannot always have events with prizes. Players don’t always play events for prizes, and not giving any prizes away would most certainly not drive away players.

If I was in charge of the event applications, I may decline you just because of this. Put some faith into yourself! Part of the requirements as an event team member is to be confident.

I am giving you a -1 because I have never seen you on before.
Also, please put your questions in **bold ** so they stand out from your answers!
Here is where you can find a list of all the events. (Thanks @sourpatches)
Also, here is an application with a little more detail. (@Liamtheblueninja)
Good luck!!!

-Brushy
(P.S.) this post may help you! (@ThunderPickles)

1 Like

Denied. @Brush_Your_Teeth explains it perfectly.

2 Likes