Average Studentt's MOD application

Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:** Yes I have

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes I can!

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: Yes I do!

Application

IGN: averagestudentt

Timezone: Central Daylight time

Can you use a microphone for an interview?: Yes I can

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod): Jmod

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE): KitPVP

How active can you be per week?
M: 2 Hours
Tues: 4 Hours
W: 3 Hours
Thurs: 5 Hours
F: 3 Hours

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
Yes I have. Last year I got banned for hacking. I forgot that my hacked client was on for a video I recorded. I felt so bad, and I am so SORRY!

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: I don’t think I have. I tried the built team but I wasn’t really good.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I think its pretty good! :)

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I want to help out everyone on the server and I don’t its far for NON-HACKERS have to deal with hackers.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? I would say about a 8/10

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? I have a lot of knowledge of hackers and identifying cheaters!

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I don’t have any reported people.

You have to wait until applications open to apply. You must also put your application in #applications:staff-applications

1 Like

As above