Atterax's Event Team Application

IGN:
My ign is Atterax; previously known as _calculated

Timezone:
Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5)

How often can you host events:
On almost any day I can be online and host events for at least a few hours. I can be online significantly longer though since I am home schooled and have a lot of time on my hands. Some elaboration:

• Sunday: Won’t be on between 10am-2pm. Can be on any time before 7pm.
  • Monday-Thursday: Can be on between 10am-5pm.
  • Friday: Won’t be on between 10am-2pm. Can be on any time before 7pm.
  • Saturday: Can be on anytime before 7pm.
  • Extra: Every day (until further notice) I won’t be available for about 10-30 minutes at around 1:30pm and 3:30pm.

Keep in mind I won’t be online at all times I stated I’m available, either to take care of other responsibilities, enjoy other games, or have any plans that prevent me from being at my computer.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
There isn’t really much that makes me different from other applicants (One of the reasons I say that is if I list my qualities in this section then I’ll feel like I’m accusing the other applicants of not having those qualities, like being active, being kind, or being sincere in our passion for this community and position, but I digress). We all have a love of the community that motivates us to apply for this rank and all want to help the players have as much fun as possible by giving them events to participate in. As previously stated I am home schooled, so while many other event members and applicants in the EST timezone are active in the evenings when they are done with school and its related responsibilities, I am more active earlier in the day and can cater to the players online at that time when others can’t. I’m not as experienced as some of the others who might apply, but if there is anything that makes me deserving of this position and your consideration it would be my devotion to giving the players the best possible experience, my love to interact with and help the player base, my positive personality, and how active I am.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
As stated above, I can be on the server very often and host many events if need be. I am a kind, entertaining, helpful, likable person who loves to make people happy. I am a very trustworthy person in real life and in-game and can be trusted to not abuse my position and permissions and to not have any form of positive or negative bias in events. I’m a very quick learner and would work well with the other event team members and the rest of the player base. I always try to be as nice as possible to everyone and am very patient and open minded when it comes to dealing with players. I’m never rude to anyone I interact with (I’m sometimes seem to be rude towards the ones I’m friends with though) and am generally pretty mature in the chat, discord, and forums. A good personality is the key to becoming a good member of the event team, as the players won’t have fun if they have to interact with a rude, boring, or unhelpful person in the events they want to participate in. I’m very familiar with the automated events through hosting and participating in many myself, and have learned of all the manual events by either participating in them or reading the list of events. I’ve already learned some of the commands the event members need to use in order to host and manage events through conversation and research such as:

/host
/e(kick,ban,unban,effect)
/broadcast
/eventtp(all,here)
/skit(create,apply)
/toggle(pvp,pickup,hunger)

Why do you want to be on the event team:
The main reason I want to join the event team is that I absolutely love hosting and participating in events. Even though I have no rank so it costs me a lot, I always host events whenever I can scratch up enough tokens and being in the event team would allow me to host many different events and much more often than I do now. The majority of the time I’m online my schedule hardly ever overlaps with most of the members of the event team so I want to be available to host events for the players that are online when there isn’t an event member. I really want to help the players enjoy their experience on KitPvP and MunchyMC in general and getting into the event team would provide me with more ways and enhance my ability to do that. I intend to make a name for myself in this community and being a good member of the event team is a good place to start.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
Forgive my terrible memory of which event team member did what, but some examples are:

• BLOKBASHER (I think) letting me be a team captain in CRR (we lost btw)
  • Hosting various events such as Waterdrop, Four Corners, Solo Dodgeball Insanity, Team Dodgeball, Sumo, and OITC per my request

Anything else you would like to add:
Thank you to everyone for reading this, it means a lot. I understand if this application gets denied, It’s not very well written in my opinion and I might not meet the standards of the event team. Good luck to everyone else who applied this recruitment period.

-Atterax

Edit 1: Fixed schedule and grammar
Edit 2: Grammar
Edit 3: Added detail
Edit 4: Added detail and this list of edits
Edit 5: Added detail, grammar, and formatting (sorry for all the edits lol)

4 Likes

+1 I see you used a lot of time to this and easy to read

Good luck!
Have a great day!

-AlluTheVallu

2 Likes

Thank you very much!
Hope you have a nice day as well. :smiley:

3 Likes

Niiice! you also changed your username on the forums!

and here is your +1 my good man!

2 Likes

+1 One of my best friends on the server, I’ve never seen you be toxic and you’re really fun to play with :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you both! <3

2 Likes

Yeah, I would say your good, and considering that you’ve been part of Munchy Mc for about 1 year. I would say you know a lot, so +1!

1 Like

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity requirements to become an event team member.

Try to be more involved and well-known with the community to increase your chances.

1 Like