Atterax's Event Team Application [2]

Hello, Munchies!

IGN:
Atterax

Timezone:
EST - Eastern Standard Time

How often can you host events:
Here is my usual availability:

• Monday-Thursday 12:00pm to 5:00pm (Note: it is possible that I won’t have enough time to host certain longer manual events on Tuesday and Thursday)
  • Friday 1:30pm to 7:00pm
  • Saturday 10:00am to 7:00pm
  • Sunday 2:00pm to 7:00pm

Please note that I will be online for a majority of the time during these periods, but not all, due to various religious and/or personal activities.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
There are a few things that set me apart from others who might apply, and why I feel I am an ideal candidate for the Event Team. The first being that I love to be as helpful and positive as I can when interacting with the player base, regardless of how much (or little) I stand out in chat. I believe I am more active than many who play on this server as I log in every day for at least a few hours and engage with the people more than others, and am fairly known by most of the regular KitPvP players. I’ve also had previous and current dedication to hosting events as whenever I have the tokens I host a variety of them when the players ask and/or whenever I feel the players could use an event to liven things up. I’ve already learned a lot of the commands and methods used to host events from other event members and I feel that I’m a mature, fair, trustworthy person who would do well in hosting and managing manual and automatic events properly. I have high standards set for myself when it comes to behavior, interaction, and performance, even more so when I have a job to do.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
As a part of the Event Team I feel that I could bring a lot of fun and joy to the players. I genuinely love to make people happy and I want myself and everyone else to have as much fun here as possible, so I’d host many (but not too many) different events the players want and perhaps make up new ones to give the people the best experience. For a good chunk of the time that I’m online there aren’t any people that can host events the players want, i.e. no Legends to host certain automatic events or no event members to host manual events, so I’d be there to fill that gap and be there to host events when others can’t. I’d say I have a pretty nice, entertaining, non-toxic personality and would be a good event member for the players to play and interact. On that note, I feel that I would leave a good impression of the Event Team on the players, hopefully making them continue to want to play on KitPvP and MunchyMC in general.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
There are many reasons I want to join the event team. This community has given me so much; I’ve met amazing people, made friends, and most of all had fun, and now I want to give something back. KitPvP is by far my favorite gamemode and I want to do everything I can to make it more enjoyable for everyone else. Being part of this team would help me get more involved with the server and its people, as well as motivate me even further to keep playing and interacting with the community. I’ve had so many good interactions with the event members and I admire them for what they do and how they do it, and I am inspired by them. As previously stated I love to host events and I love to help make people happy, I already do this to the best of my ability, and being an event member would help me do that more often.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

• BLOKBASHER: Let me be a team captain in CRR.
  • Platinumxo: Let me operate the levers in CRR.
  • ThyCosmos: Recently I’ve seen so much dedication to the event team from him, often hosting manual and automatic events with or without the players asking him to.
  • Gavot: Gavot has generally been a great friend to me during my time on Munchy, as well as an incredible event member. He is very kind and engaging with the playerbase and is overall a nice, fun person to interact with. Similar to ThyCosmos, is often hosting many fun events for everyone. Has also let me operate the levers in CRR and has done a few other activities with me.

These are only a few specific examples, all the other Event Members and ex-Event Members I’ve seen have also shown much dedication and kindness and have had such a positive influence on me and the community. :smiley:

Anything else you would like to add:
One of the (very helpful) criticisms I was left by the Event Panel on my first application was to be more involved and active. I thank them very much for that, because since then I’ve become more active in game and much more active on the discord and forums, which has overall made my experience here better.
Thank you all for reading, it means a lot to me. And good luck to everyone else applying!

Edit 1: March 1st. Added my age, as the application format was updated.
Edit 2: March 4th. Added a bit more detail to some questions; Added Edit list.

Have a nice day!
-Atterax

8 Likes

You bully my E-boyfriend, also known as IcyAsia and therefore I’ll be giving you a -1

Jk, you’re pretty cool.
You’re friendly and you aren’t toxic even though you are BULLY
I can’t say anything about how active you are because I haven’t logged in for 2 months but I see you in discord everyday

1 Like

lmao ty latina <3

+1

• Friendly player
  • Would be good fit for event
  • Good application

Best of luck!
-AlluTheVallu

1 Like

+1, you clearly have a knowledge of how both automatic and manual events work and are a really nice, friendly member of the community

Best of luck :smiley:

1 Like

Hey there @Atterax, I’m going to be giving you a +0.5.

• From what I have seen you haven’t been all so active on KitPvP. I would love to see you on KitPvP more often.

• I would also like to mention that when you and I are on at the same time(s). I see you helping people in Events. (If they are unsure on what to do, don’t know how to leave the Event, etc).

Other than that your application has been constructed very well.

I wish you the best of luck, 262.

2 Likes

Thank you for your input and support @262ms @ThyCosmos!

While I certainly agree that I could try to be more active on KitPvP, I believe the main reason we haven’t seen each other enough is because of the time zones we are in. I don’t want to seem like I’m making excuses, but I tend to play earlier in the day where I live and our schedules overlap for maybe <2 hours at the most. Again, thank you very much for the input though.

1 Like

+1 for sure
You’re extremely active, on kit, the community discord, and on the forums. You’re also extremely polite and mature. It also shows a lot of dedication that you took time to learn commands and learn from people who are already staff. Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you very much, vibe! I appreciate it. :smile:

2 Likes

+1 Atterax
I love how I always see you on being a positive influence in the community and helping people. I hope you get event!
Always mature
known in the community
big +1 from me

1 Like

Hey Atterax! I’m going to give you a +1 for the following reasons:
° Active on the server
° Very nice guy, I’ve never seen you be toxic towards anyone.
° Simple, easy to read but efficient application.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Atterax is,

• Kind
  • Caring
  • Friendly
  • Helpful
  • Active

Very good application!

I rate a +2

Good Luck!
-Neon

1 Like

Thank you all for the kind replies! :heart:

+1
your nice, friendly, active, helpful and a very mature person.
I think its time you get event!
Goodluck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Thank you!! Good luck with your application as well. :smile:

1 Like

+1
Frickin awesome!
Only downside is u are haxor
stupid Atterhax >=C

Jk >=D

Reasons Atterhax should be event:

• Not toxic at all
  • Pretty active
  • sumo god =D
1 Like

Thank you, Po! <3

How have I not seen this application :flushed:

You are,

• Friendly
  • Active in many platforms, but as said I would love to see you on KitPvP more often
  • Good responses
  • Mature

Best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you very much for the reply, Fadz! Good luck with your application as well!

On the matter of activity, the past week or two has been a tad complicated for me, but you’ll definitely see much more of me in the future!