AshHotWashy's Staff application

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes i have been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least a month and i try to play everyday.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
I am able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers i find on MunchyMC, i use OBS.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
I already have TeamSpeak 3!

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

-IGN:
My IGN is AshyHotWashy (I will change it soon though…)

-Timezone:
GMT +1

-Languages Spoken:
I can speak Polish (I can only write and read a little though) and I can speak English.

-How active can you be per week?
Monday to Thursday - 12:00am - 10:00pm
Friday to Sunday - 11:00am - 11:00pm
(It may sometimes change)

-When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined MunchyMC in Late 2019 and I didn’t stay for long since I did get pretty bored… but I came back after few months and I stayed because of the amazing community on the Survival Server. Now I play everyday and have a lot of fun but I think it came to the point where i dont want to just play… I want to communicate with the community on the Survival Server even more and I want to help out the staff team.

-Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:
I do not have any punishments on this network, I try avoid doing anything to get me banned, muted, ect. I love playing this server so no I have no punishments.

-Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
I don’t really have any past moderating experience since I decided to apply to servers only a few months ago. My applications to other servers have either been rejected or I got no answer back.

-Do you have any anticheat experience?
I don’t really have any anticheat experience… like I can tell if someone is using X-Ray or Killaura but those are easy hack clients to detect… right? But there is also speed, fly, aimbot, ect I may not know a lot about this but I know enough to detect if someone is hacking or not.

-Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
Video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG9KTfyALGg
I haven’t made reports because I play survival all the time but I did reported this person the other day and there was another person that was using speed but that was sorted out so I didn’t report them but I try to report as many hackers as I can.

-What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
I try my best to answer questions if there is any… well its not anything big but I guess its something? But this is why I’m filling in this application, to help people out not just on the Survival Server but on other ones too! I also try and report every hacker I find.

-How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
Well I will try my best to sort things out like arguments, hackers, help out staff members, ect so ill do my best in helping the staff team and making MunchyMC a friendly and nice place to play. (Yes its already friendly and a nice place to play in but if there is anything to help with I’ll be there because every server has its problems) Also I guess I’m another pair of eyes to watch out for little things to fix like for example if there is people in the chat saying its lagging a lot or there is a hacker or something else and the other members of the staff team are busy I can fix that problem! Another thing is that the little knowledge of hack clients, I may not know alot about hack clients but I know a good bit so i guess thats something.

-How do you work when in a team?
I try to help the team out as much as I can. If there is any problems I’ll help! So I’m a very nice person and I communicate with everyone to make it easier to work. If there is a staff member busy I will work harder and communicate with the team even more and look out for any problems because while that one staff member is busy doing something anything can happen in that time so I guess i work quite well in a team…

-If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
I haven’t applied for staff on here before so I’m hoping you will accept this application because I applied in few servers before and I wanna help a server out and hopefully let the players have a fun time playing!

Pretty detailed application
Helpful
Nice player
Could be more active
+0.4

+1 detailed app and seems like a great person

Thank you!!!

I think you have a good foundation for your application, but I would love to know more about how you would work when in a team and how the server would benefit with you in the role. You have a few grammar and capitalization/punctuation issues that could be fixed to make your application a little easier to read.
+0.25 from me!

Thank you, ill try my best to add/fix the things you have mentioned.

Hey AshHotWashy,
Unfortunately your application has been denied. I’d love to see you be more active within the community. Thank you for your interest in the role, and I hope to see you apply again in the future!