Applications (Screenshots Linked below.)

IGN: Slothboy78YT

Timezone: EST.

Discord Name: Slothboy78YT#0611

How long have you played MunchyMC?: About 4 years.

How active can you be per week?: 9/10.

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: Nope. At least I don’t think so.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: I don’t have links.

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My 40+ Floor hotel. Because it took Hours and it looks great. And its Well protected.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: Yes.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): None really I just cant do sloths.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? None This is my 1st time.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: Like 8

**Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?**Yes because I kept bugging him And I am sorry. I have changed.

Without a portfolio with any builds you very likely will not be accepted… I would take some screenshots of your builds.

Alright Let me do that.

Part of my road.

Some trees I made

And a temple I made

Part of a map

Edit this into your application. To do so, click on the 3 dots at the bottom of your topic, and the pencil. Put the pictures there.

@Slothboy78YT that’s some nice builds, that’s also really cool that theses trees look almost exactly the same to yours :D

11 Likes

Application denied for plagarism. Please, do not apply again.

16 Likes