Application for Monke Gang

Checklist:
Active monke worshiper over the past month :white_check_mark: (been doing it for 6 months by now)
Record a good quality video of Le Monke :white_check_mark: (I use obs and I can do some levels of editing)
Teamspeak or discord for Monke shenanigans :white_check_mark: (discord only, but pretty active)

Ign: MagicSubmarine
Discord: Gonk#0595
Timezone: Central standard time
Language: American, British, Canadian, and Australian (and some German)
Active level: 9/10
Talents: Decent at pvp, can gb 8 blocks max, likes monke, active on fourms, plays kitpvp, sometimes bedwars, and once SG
Accomplishments: Nerf vast movement, monke tag inventor, 4.54 on butterfly any% (no perks)

Punishment list: Twice I glitched out of events, but I wasn’t banned and I came clean on both times
Attempts at getting role: This is my first time so one, and I’ve been training to return to monke (step 5 out of 7)
Reputation among monke: 10/10, I know many, from the 0-0 dart monke from btd5 to drip monke (I’m known among 1,569 monke), we usually talk and vibe while dancing to funny bongo songs
Motivation to become monke role: I just love monke, from the inspiration of monke role to funny animations of monke
Monke knowledge scale: I’ve seen countless memes, many discovery education documentaries about the monke, and I also know the dangers of monke, 10/10
Monke sightings:

Thank you for coming to my ted talk (also McDonalds monke man is funni) :monkey: :monkey_face:

3 Likes

did u just call it Monkey clan? >:o

4 Likes

Correction: Monk-E

2 Likes

Denied.
Called it Monkey.

7 Likes

Fixed :eyes:

1 Like

where do i find the application checklist?

1 Like

Sorry, I think you’re not eligible for Monke clan as of for now.

1 Like

Man can’t believe I’m banned…

same, i got false banned and staff hasnt even looked at my appeal

1 Like

Please be patient, it can take a few days until it gets reviewed because theres alot more appeals to go through.

1 Like

I could knock out 200 appeals a day. It has been 3 days since my appeal

1 Like

“Please be patient, staff will review your appeal shortly!”

1 Like

Staff have alot more to do for Munchy and for their own personal lives than reading appeals, please be patient.

1 Like

they should shed their humanity and just read appeals for the rest of their lives

1 Like

dude how long is your reply gonna be?

1 Like

Not sure of the exact amount, but for the sake of this let’s say we have about 10 people to do this job.
10 real people with real life responsibilities and hobbies, and you are here trying to explain how they should do nothing all day but read your ban appeals?
These people already dedicate hours from their days into making your gameplay experience better (completely voluntarily), and as a thank you, you decided to go in the route of bashing their names and other aspects of MunchyMC.

Your appeal will be answered in a few days. Be patient.

7 Likes