APEX Gang Recruitment

Hello Everyone!

With prison map 7 just over the horizon, APEX is currently recruiting!. We are focused on all aspects of prison, such as looting, PvPing and mining. APEX will be renamed on prisons release to an even better map themed name, however, I cannot tell you what it is now otherwise that will leak the theme ;)

APEX Leaders:

EsioTrot: Owner, Management and Gang Management

Members:

TBD

Application Process:

Please follow the format below (and use it for your application below)

IGN:
Discord (Required): (i.e Username#1234)
Do you have a working mic?: Y/N
Playstyle (PvP/looting or mining):
When did you join prison/what maps have you played?:
What is your knowledge of prison (not looking for a backstory to prison)?
How active can you be (Schedule)?
Why do you want to join APEX?:
What do you feel you could offer to APEX

3 Likes

this gang is gonna get shit on just saying that now.

1 Like

IGN: Joshios
Discord (Required): Joshios#0001
Timezone: Eastern Standard Timezone
Do you have a working mic?: Yes
Playstyle (PvP/looting or mining): Mining, however I want to get into PVP or looting next map.
When did you join prison/what maps have you played?: I joined halfway through Map 6.
What is your knowledge of prison (not looking for a backstory to prison)? For Map 6, I pretty much knew what all the items were and I fully understood the game. I can easily learn new things, so it shouldn’t be a problem.
How active can you be (Schedule)? My schedule will vary, but I will try to come on atleast one hour a day. For the weekends, I will definitely be on for like three hours or more.
Why do you want to join APEX?: I want to join APEX because I’ve been looking for a gang to join, and I am honestly applying to all gangs.
What do you feel you could offer to APEX: I can learn how to loot outside if needed, but I love mining. I can be very kind to the people in my gang and help out when needed. I will also participate in gang activities if you have them.

I hope Kurt is going to be in the gang!

1 Like

He’s blacklisted :blush:

5 Likes

i know STOOPID

IGN: Orips
Discord (Required): 7384#5162
Timezone: EST
Do you have a working mic?: Yes.
Playstyle (PvP/looting or mining): Mining.
When did you join prison/what maps have you played?: Map 5, 6, and 7 in the future.
What is your knowledge of prison (not looking for a backstory to prison)? I quit map 6 early because of economy, I know every item of map 5.
How active can you be (Schedule)? Like I can stay up to 2 AM every night, so I would say at least 8 hours per day.
Why do you want to join APEX?: Gang Gang.
What do you feel you could offer to APEX Last prison map I was at the top of the mining leader board till I quit.

No problem : )

2 Likes

IGN: MoonmanPvP
**Discord (Required): MoonmanPvP#7342
**Do you have a working mic?: y
Playstyle (PvP/looting or mining): pvp and looting
When did you join prison/what maps have you played?: maps 2-4
What is your knowledge of prison (not looking for a backstory to prison)? i just know how to play… havent played awhile, but i still know how to play
How active can you be (Schedule)? pretty active, 4-8 hours a day
Why do you want to join APEX?: idk tbh, i wanna start playing prison again, im sick of playing hcf.
What do you feel you could offer to APEX my knowledge and my skills

can i join

1 Like

mythic is better. @RedBloomingRose

:neutral_face:

Application accepted dm on discord (EsioTrot#2151) for an invite/ rundown

omg can i please join your amazing awesome op gang pls pls pls

1 Like

You still open