Any advice on how I can improve these builds?

A skeletal structure of a dragon and a ‘nether’ dragon.

1 Like

Add a neck to the nether dragon. The nether dragon need a longer body & like make the waist slimmer. Not sure if I’m seeing this correctly but the nether dragon does not have any hips. Also make the part where the wings connect to the body like ‘thicker’ so it’s not like a stick connecting to the body. Look at tutorials, Google references etc.

The wings for the skeleton dragon don’t seem right… Also for the tail you can put like quartz stairs & slabs.

I highly suggest using different tones of colors for your dragons. Like for the nether one you could use Redstone blocks, Redstone lamps and glazed terracotta to add texture, same goes for the skeleton one.

Thanks for the feedback. Probably going to make another dragon off of your recommendations.

I’m not a expert builder, but I’d say make the body or neck bend a bit, I think it would make it look more realistic, overall cool dragon though!

Make it so the wings are attached a little bit more. You could also make the dragon skeleton out of bone blocks!

I did this on 1.8.9 incase i would ever get a server, but i was thinking the same thing

Thanks, i’ll try to do this next time :)