Animation Production Creation of MunchyMC

• Minecraft Assoication of Character Made Redesign Many Added Skin.

• When did directly productive I’d cause we needs voice actor only there’s the stories begging in epic moment, I think you makes your eyes felt? in quality HD clearly who’s epic could trustful upset drawing the linear work meanwhile likes mostly had stringly to thought good animation?

• What’s the villain ones?:
    BadBoyHalo - Danger very badly demon beaten who’s alot murdered to killing innocent villagers in many cities.

• How’s strongest the one legend?: Iowa - Good fights the legendary for running and defeat monster midnight alteast the wano fires order begins of ninja on his sword is giving he used very power lightshot he some helps anytime innocent people anytime for absolute about protection be powerfully to legend man.

• The Queen Girlfriend: Kalex - she always beloved yourself to called with Iowa will be converse becomes to go thinks she’s a remembering almost handsome is a Iowa stronger if she even choice didn’t believe.

• What’s the special about next month should release begins in MunchyMC?

3 Likes

i am special. may i please be in the next edition?

We Are VerzideL.

I wanna be featured too like in your last movie!!

We Are VerzideL

im the special :D animate me to evil killer! lies on my back ninja sword evil fighter!

I would like to the be resident blueberry!