AMS/AlexUltimate69 Application

IGN and past IGN’s:
My in game name is AlexUltimate69, and i do not have any past ign’s

Timezone:
Greenwich Mean Time

How often can you host events:
I could host about 4-6 or even 5-8 events Daily i could make diffrent kind of events, i am a
creative player and i know how to make the people happy. In my events i could include: parckour
AMS/Simon says, maze runers , High jumk, Speed race, down snake and many others

What sets you apart from other applicants:
I am a very creative young person, i like to mostly build but it would make the world to me
if i can also entertain other players in winning stuff but also participating in fun
activities around the munchy mc network, i am one of a kind, i also am really creative
with my event styles as i dont only go for parckour, races or other boring events anyone
could do with players, i am way diffrent than that and i could show you what i really can
do as an event if you allow me to have the event role, another good point of how i am
diffrent is how i dont troll on events (Only if its Trollways My special event) but i am a
strict player who wants the other players to have a good , enjoyable time in the munchy community

Ideas I also have some more ideas for huge events such as ones i would like half of the whole
kitpvp or prison server to attend to, its all about combining 3 or 4 events into a huge one and having it last 30 minutes
or more, i would like to introduce special events the munchy’s have never played before

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I can bring joyfulness to the munchy mc community as i do events for the players who want, i will entertain them and of course at the end i will give them a price, as an event member i will make sure the events are possible and that the players who are attending the event are happy with the outcome of the event and as allways put a smile on theire faces

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
When someone asks me to host an event i usually would BUT i would make a vote for all the
people who would want to participate that exact event and i would ask them what they would like
the event to be, i dont want to force players doing an event they dont want to just to get
the price at the end but i want them to show passion , exitment and joyfulness among the other Munchy’s
arround the server and also to give them the piece of entertainment they would like to see from
an event host

Anything else you would like to add:
I would want to add to my application that i am well known for not beeing the grate at pvp but
i will stil host pvp events, usually i will host 1 Diffrent event every day for example on monday we have pvp , troll wars,
AMS Says , and others and on tuesday we have something diffrent, i also love to build i dont know if i
can build my own event spawn (If i get the builder application i have applied for) but it would make the world
to me to see people do an event in my own map, i would love to put smiles on peoples faces just
because they have attended my event and i would 100% love to be an event host just because
i love the munchymc community

tysm for reading this <3

This was very difficult to read, there’s lots and lots of grammar errors in it. You’re also very new, and I feel like not many people know who you are on a personal level to the point where you can be trusted with the rank.
-1 for now, might change though ! Good luck :+1:

3 Likes

There is no excuse for GRAMMAR ERRORS. Before Applying I would suggest running your application through a grammar checker. There are several ones on the internet for free, and easily downloadable. Keep it up!:grin:

Tysm guys for your decissions, English isnt my 1st language but still ty for responding and giving me feedback

Hi Alex, here’s what I think:
-Bold your questions, it helps them stand out!
-Work on your activity, being that you joined recently!
-This is difficult to read considering all of the spelling/grammar mistakes! (try to proofread it first)
I wish you the best of luck!

1 Like