AmazingAlpha's Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

-Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes. I have been playing for 2 months.

-Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes. I can record in HD 60 FPS. I use Streamlabs OBS

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes. Already using it.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: AmazingAlpha

Timezone: CEST/UTC+2

Server(s) you would like to moderate: KitPvP & Survival

How active can you be per week?: Up to 18 hours. Since I have school I can be online one week in the morning and one in the afternoon. Mondays morning for example I can be active 8-12 AM my time and on Monday afternoon I can be active 4-7 PM. The same applies for all other week days. (For personal reasons I am unable to play on weekends.)

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: Yes. Mostly on small servers of 30-40 people. I was an admin and my main task was catching x-ray hackers wich I was very good at. I also moderated the chat in case some people were offensive towards others and muted if needed.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?: I joined MunchyMC 2 months ago and the thing that made me stay was the wonderfull feedback from the comunity. All the players were nice towards me and were helpfull at all times, hence I want to give something back to the community. I liked the game modes it included. Wool Wars was very fun and challenging to play. KitPvP has many amazing and creative kits that all have advantages and disadvantages. And Survival is a very cool place to chill out with the community and just play.

Do you have any Anticheat experience?: No. But I am an avid learner and could be taught easilly.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I have made reports in the past mostly on the time i spent in KitPvP. Sadly I’ve never recorded.

Languages spoken: English, Croatian

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?: Whenever I was on the Survival server, when a new or an existing player joined and needed help I tried to help them the best I can. (eg. Help with claims) (Also to anyone claiming to not have seen me these are my previous nicknames: AbsoluteAlphaPvP and AIphaPvP)

What is your greatest strength?: I am a very patient person and if I suspect someone is hacking I will watch them for as long as needed to determine if they are hacking. I am also a very good listener and am able to follow any assignments and instructions I am given to the letter. I feel like this is something alot of people miss these days and I think it would contribute much to the server.

Comment on your ability to work within a team: I am a great team player since I trained sports ever since I was little. I am very understanding of other people, respect their decisions, and take everything into consideration. My goal if i was accepted is to get along with everyone who is in the staff team and share respect towards one another. If I ever need help or a second opinion I am willing to call someone else on the team in to help.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?: I can easilly spot KillAura (Wich automatically attacks anyone in the near viccinity of the player. Detectable by walking in front of someone whilst in creative.) X-Ray (Wich gives players the ability to see ores in mines and easilly get to them.) Spider (Wich gives the player the ability to climb up walls without ladders like a spider.) B-Hop (Wich gives the player the ability to continuously sprint jump and not be slowed down if the player started to eat food for example whilst also making you a little bit faster than normal players.) Reach (Wich gives the player the ability to hit another player from further away than the normal of 5 blocks.) AutoPot/AutoSoup (Wich automatically heals the player with soup or drops a health potion. Detectable by looking if a player is switching away from his/her sword.) AntiKnockback (Wich gives the player the ability to recieve no knockback after being hit thus helping him for example in Sumo events.) Crticals (Wich gives the player the ability to deal critical hits every time from the ground without having to jump.) NoFall (Wich gives the player the ability to not recieve fall damage when falling off a high place.) FullBright (Wich gives the player the ability to always have night vision efefct applied to them. Detectable if the player isn’t placing around torches whilst mining.) TriggerBot (Wich automatically attacks all entities in front of the player.) AutoClicker (Wich gives the player the ability to automatically click either the left or the right mouse button with high clicks per second.)

Thank you for your time !

Alpha

Summary

This text will be hidden

-1 Never seen you on Survival.

Doesn’t mean I didn’t play on it ? I live in Europe. If you are in the USA there is a high chance you won’t see me aswell.

-1 I live in Europe, and I have never seen you on either.
Also, fix the bolding.

Again doesn’t mean I wasn’t on there. Also wich bolding do you mean ?

Edit: Also I forgot. I changed my name 2 days ago it was AbsoluteAlphaPvP before this*

I mean all of the questions have broken bold
Try separating your answers from the bold quotes

-.5 haven’t seen you on survival. I’m on team no sleep so I should have seen you a couple times. Best way to get noticed is to interact, Participate in auctions and answer questions.

-Lacks Detail

Best of luck!
-rainfalls

As I said. I changed my name maybe even 2 times since I was playing here or it must be a coincidence ?

Will fill it in more once I get time

Hey! I’m sorry to tell you, but there is some problems with your application:

• Bolding issues
  • I have never seen you on when I come on survival and kit.
  • I have never seen you on TeamSpeak.

-1. Good luck!

TIP: Dont argue with people’s advice or rating they are giving you because they are trying to help you.

Again I’m not trying to argue or start fights with anyone. Everyone says the same thing that they haven’t seen me but that really isn’t up to me. If I see someones application and they say they were very active on the server, and I haven’t seen them, I’d rather not say it because I can’t prove that I haven’t seen them, and it doesn’t mean they weren’t somewhere on the server if you haven’t seen them.

Also what do you mean by bolding issues ?

This. Also, not to mention that you didn’t need to post that either. That was arguing with me. Just say “thank you for the advice!” or something like that.

1 Like

Umm… I pressed “reply” not argue. Don’t think I’m toxic either, I just state my own opinion like anyone else is supposed to. And of course I appreciate all the feedback and advice I recieve here.

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future!

1 Like