Alt rule with cupid knees

So I’m overall confused abt the whole alting rule for Cupid Knees, because I used Cupid Knees on 3 alts and main and no one seemed to care for a month until after Pie and Mushy got banned for duping, then I got a strict warning to use 0 alts while woodmining, so I could only Cupid Knee on my main, meanwhile I watch as Icebreaker420 or smth uses alts with woodmining, and some people say its fine, they say they have asked staff if it was fine and they said to go ahead with it, but then there are other staff that are saying no alts or one alt only. Can we just get some clarification on the rules please, and make sure were all on the same page so I can make as much money as possible <3

2 Likes

I’m not rlly into prison but I heard about this and yeah I feel it needs to be more clarified maybe in a rule book or an announcement here (sorry I don’t play prison lol) but anyways welcome to the forums, you’ll probably see me a lot or you decide to stay.

1 Like

lol yeah i didnt recognize ur name but hello! and yeah its not that clarified, i finally decided to make a post bc farming and mining dont make enough money for my constant desire of items heh and i will most likely be staying :wink:

2 Likes

Hope you do stay rlly nice here. You get all sides of the community.

Also we got munchy meme Monday in a Tuesday

1 Like

I’ve been told that using Cupid knees with alts isn’t allowed, but I’m also not staff lol

I also wanted to say that wood mining really needs a nerf. People are literally making 10b+ everyday just from woodmining

1 Like

The rule has always been you are allowed to use 1 alt on prison (except for farming). If you use more than one alt, those accounts may be banned. If you think an error has been made in regards to this rule and you’ve been unfairly banned on your 1 alt, msg me and I should be able to resolve it. If you’d like to report someone for rulebreaking you can msg a prison staff member or create a player report MunchyMC - Help Center

4 Likes

fart.

4 Likes

Told you it wasnt allowed buddy dont ever doubt me again…

3 Likes

Sorry master

:+1: so what abt the whole promise alt having a farm aswell eheheh (obviously a joke guys ik hes blacklisted)

1 Like

Stinky

1 Like