AloneTM's Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s:
AloneTM (Past IGN(s): ilovediamond837, GamingWithPeck)

Timezone:
Gulf Standard Time

Time zone in Dubai (GMT+4)

Discord username:
AloneTM#0660

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
About 3 months now, I am trying to be active on the server to get to know the community better and gain a better experience.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
My Portfolio
Will constantly update it.

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
I must admit that I find it a challenge to chose a favorite. I enjoyed building all of the structures that you see. I had never attempted many of those themes before either; the Asian, steampunk and Roman structures were my first attempt on them ever. I used one image to guide me for the Asian, but not the others.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?:

I have gained a lot of experience with world edit throughout my builds. My world edit knowledge is very advanced. I am really good at terraforming because I created a lot of hubs in the recent servers I have worked for (Including mountains). I practice a lot in Single Player mode. I try to mess around with commands and try to gain experience.

Terraforming
Terraforming is a process of adapt the environment to suit a particular purpose.

I know most of the WorldEdit commands since I’m both building and terraforming with it. Problem is that I don’t know Voxelsniper that much since the commands are confusing to me and just haven’t used it that much in general, but I know the basic commands for voxel sniper. I would like to learn some more advanced commands as a builder.

Voxel Sniper
It is a plugin that you can put on your server that allows you to edit terrain in a very ‘paint brush like’ manner using a variety of commands. It is the essential tool in making custom landscape.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):

I have a strong specialty in terraforming and creating landscape. That’s what I enjoyed when I started my building career. In my opinion, I don’t think i’m very good at creating houses/properties but i’m trying to learn. I do specialize in decorating/editing houses. I enjoy adding in little detail that just make a big difference towards the house/structure. I’m really good at creating spawn’s though. (where the player spawn’s when he first joins the server/gamemode)

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?

Battleplex: Yes, I have been selected as builder in a server called Battleplex. Unfortunately, it has run out of business. I have gained a lot of experience working for the server because I learned how to work professionally and I learned how my builds depend on the server and it makes me feel special— which encourages me a lot to improve and become more advanced.

TiggerCraft: Me and a couple of friends decided to create a new server and call it ‘TiggerCraft’. All of this was in back 2015 so we were all not very mature. I was selected as a builder in the server and I was selected to build the hubs However, in the beginning of 2018, the owner decided to shut down the server due to having a huge argument with the co-owner. So, a lot of my friends stopped talking to each other due to some immature fight. TiggerCraft was the server that got me into World Edit and advancing my builds a lot. I was so astonished by my builds back then.

Describe yourself:
I am a 15 year old male from Jordan, but I recently moved to Dubai. I enjoy the topic of science and planning on being a doctor. I study a lot but I enjoy building too, so I know how to manage my time. I am a really active person and I play a lot of minecraft.

2 Likes

+1 this dude is a great builder and I got to know him from another server, he is cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

Your scaling is good in all of your builds! your structures are pretty good as well, you could add some more detail and some of your blocks are a little weird/out of place imo. I am no expert in terrain but I think it looks good. +0.7 for now, good luck! feel free to message or reply if you have any questions or want any tips.

Which build in specific do you want me to improve? I didn’t notice the ‘out of terrain’ blocks. Notify me and I’ll fix it ASAP

Thanks for the feedback though! Really appreciate it =D

That statement was a little unclear, my apologies for that. What I meant is that you could use different blocks for some of your builds. For example your use of granite and andesite in your structures. That is just my opinion, but I tend avoid using those blocks and finding alternatives.

I respect your opinion but I enjoy building in a unique style hence that means I use blocks that not many people use. Anyways, I really appreciate your feedback.

2 Likes

+1 Amazing builds!

Big +1 for me! I like your style c:

1 Like

+0.5, You look good! The only thing I would say is to include some more detail in some of your builds, there are many techniques to detailing such as buttons on houses etc.

I am aware. Thanks for the feedback though! Really appreciate it! =D

Have a good day.