AlluTheVallu's Staff application (May 2020)

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes I have been playing in munchy since october 29th 2019
I’ve had lots of breaks during the time but yes i’ve been a regular player

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes I use fraps to record

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes I have TeamSpeak 3 and have used it

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
AlluTheVallu
Timezone:

UTC +2 Finland

Languages Spoken:

I speak Finnish and English
I use English everyday even if I am talking with a friend who speaks Finnish to me I use English

(I have used it too much)

Server you would like to moderate:

Wool Wars and Survival

How active can you be per week?

I can be online almost everyday because atm I don’t have anything going on irl so I’m free almost always

My schedule (it can change)

Monday: 10am-8pm
Tuesday: 11am-5pm
Wednesday: 1pm-8pm
Thursday: 1pm-8pm
Friday: 10am-5pm
Saturday:10am-4pm
Sunday: 10am-5pm

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?

I joined MunchyMC for the first time October 29th, 2019

What made me stay was the staff and community everyone was so nice to me and I made a lots of friends who have changed my life and are now a very close friends of mine and the staff were really nice to players and always helping

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:

Well no I don’t have any punishments execpt the times i have muted myself but other than that none

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

Yes I have lots of moderating experience from the past few years I have been a staff in many finnish servers most of them are shut down now for example:

Rautavaltio I used to moderate prison there and banned few xrayers

Axicraft: I was a mod for about a year or two there and dealt with xray hackers and pvp hackers

Minicraft: I was mod there for months and dealt with lots of hackers it is shutdown too

I am currently an admin on a Finnish survival server called FlosMine and I have dealt with xray hackers and pvp hackers
I also deal with lots of griefs.

We use a plugin called core-protect very useful grief plugin for rollbacks and chat logs etc.

If I had to name 1 plugin I know basically everything about and have learned the commands and stuff it would be core-protect I remember all the commands from it etc. All log commands for example like /co l a:(-block,+block,-container,chat,+container and many more) p:[player] if wanting to see specific player logs

For example /co l a:-block p:(maybe xrayer) t:5h r:50 b:diamond_ore (or any other block) it would show you the xrayers block break logs where did they mine the diamonds etc.

/co l a:-container p:player t:time and r:radius would show x players logs from what they have took from chests etc. and where

With /co i you would be able to see a block log if you turn inspect on and you right click the ground it would show who broke a block from that spot and how long ago if you left click you would see who placed the block and when if you right click a chest when in co i it would show the chest -/+container logs from that specific chest

With /co rb p:griefer t:(10m,h,d) r:50 that would allow you to rollback a grief and return everything back the way it was

Do you have any anticheat experience?

Yes I have been working with lots of plugins only anticheat i have used was Spartan spartan always informed us of any susp behaviour of a player and would log it for us

My knowledge of hacks are below (gonna list hacks what people could use in wool wars)

KIllaura= Basically makes aura around the user and whoever enters the aura will be hit by the user easy to detect*

Aimbot= Well the name says pretty much what it is it allows the user to lock on a target

Crits=Allows the user to automaticly hit critical hits easy to detect because of fast fights

Bhop= Allows the user jump further than normally possible it is easy to detect because the users jumps stands out from normal jumps

Fly=Name says it all allows the user to fly pretty easy to detect

Reach= Allows the user to hit further than 2.5 blocks

Speed= Allows the user to run faster than normally possible

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Unfortunately I haven’t made new hacker reports since my last staff application but when i see hackers I try to record it but usually i just /report it

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?

Well I am staff already because I am a Wool Wars helper I was a kitpvp helper too but i resigned from kit due to personal reasons

I have dealt with many chat offenses and been helping a lots of players with general questions and responded to many forum posts about what to do or told people to not make ban appeals to forums and have directed them into our support site

I have helped people on discord a lot too and been very active there too.

I use forums everyday and try to respond to questions a lot and be very active on forums too

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?

Wool Wars would benefit from me because they would have more Wool Wars mods and i am very active player and very cheerful, helpful, kind and nice I am never toxic towards anyone and people know me and many people likes me ( I hope)

How do you work when in a team?

I think I work well in a team because I have worked with teams in the past few years a lot from the finnish servers I’ve had staff on we usually work always on a team

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?

I’d say autoclicker you can’t really tell if someone is using an autoclicker or just clicks high cps

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?

I have applied before last season and got helper from it I didn’t get a reason why it got denied but I have tried to work on my next application (this one)

More info
English is not my first language so there will be some errors please let me know any erros you see so i can fix them thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Best of luck to anyone who will apply!<3
-AlluTheVallu

• Edits
    #1 Fixed grammar
    #2 Added 1 more server i’d like to moderate and added lots of more details to my moderation experience
    #3 added lil bit more details to previous experience
9 Likes

+1
A very cool person! I dont frequent KitPvP or Wool Wars, but I see you active on Discord and you’ve helped answer questions! You seem like really cool person and I wish you all the luck!

2 Likes

+1 because

• Very helpful
  • active
  • an awesome person
    Good Luck on ur app Allu :upside_down_face:
2 Likes

+1

Very Active
Very Helpful
Amazing Application

2 Likes

Thank you all!<3

2 Likes

+1
Allu has been very active in the server and discord, goodluck Allu C:

2 Likes

+1, decent app, but very nice ingame and in discord.

<3 you allu

3 Likes

Vanilla reach is 3 blocks FYI.

2 Likes

+1 YES Allu is such a great helper and would be amazing for jmod! :)

2 Likes

+1
Great helper and a great person, definitely qualified and deserves to be a mod.
Good luck! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you all!<3

3 Likes

+100
literally the BEST MAN FOR THE JOB <3

2 Likes

+1
Bit of a legend

2 Likes

+1

Would be a great WoolWars JMod!

2 Likes

Thank you!<3

1 Like

+1

Allu is active, helpful, and kind on survival and I think would make a great JMod!

3 Likes

Always online, helpful, caring, kind, mature
+2

2 Likes
    Allu is an amazing helper and would be an even better mod. The only slight critism i have is your activity, although you are quite active on survival at the moment i’ve only really seen you around for a week. Apart from that best of luck :confetti_ball:
3 Likes

Thank you all!<3

Yea I’m trying to work on it^^
Thanks for the kind words tho<3

1 Like

Application accepted! Please contact me on discord to set up an interview.

8 Likes