AlluTheVallu's Event team application #2

IGN:
AlluTheVallu
Timezone:
Finland (UTC+2)
How often can you host events:
I can host events almost always when I am online because I am pretty much always home so I have lots of time to host them usually when I am online and about to host something I ask the community
what event they wanna be hosted.

I can be online for hours each day if I am not busy irl I dont really have a schedule because I can almost always come online if but I am gonna make schedule anyway

Monday-Friday: I could be online during 11am-7pm
Saturday-Sunday: 10am-8pm
My schedule can change tho

What sets you apart from other applicants:
What aparts me from other applicants is that currently I am a woolwars/kitpvp Helper
I am very active player and always helping players and making sure everyone is having a great time online by hosting many events and I always try to make the community better.

I’m sure many others will apply for this position too but I think I’d be a good fit because I’ve known/helped the community for a long time now and many players knows who I am and I am very friendly towards other players and since I last time applied for this position it got denied because I wasn’t familiar with the community and ever since I’ve tried my best to get familiar with it and I think I am a lot more familiar now

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I could host more events than before and more often because I am very active player and I know most of the events what they’re like and how they work and I wanna try new events meaning the manual once because I am only able to host automated events and I’ve hosted them A LOT now I have a chance to try to be part of the Event team and it would mean a lot if I can get the position because then I can make sure that many players will have a great time playing on the server I could host events what people want and be more involved in the community

My knowledge of event commands
I am pretty familiar with most of the commands

/togglepvp (Allows pvp in event world)

/broadcast (Used to broadcast what event you’re going to host)

/Eventban (Bans an user from participating in events if they keep breaking the event or gllitching after given several warnings)

/eventkick (Kicks an user from event if they break rules or doesnt listen to the hoster)

/skit apply (allows you to give an existing skit for the players in event for example weakness)

/skit create ( Allows you to create a skit from the items in your inventory)

/eventtpall ( Sends a teleport request to all of the players in kit if they wanna participate in event by typing /confirm after the tp request)

/togglehunger (disables hunger in event)

Why do you want to be on the event team:
I wanna be in the event team because it would allow me to host many events players love so they can have a great time in the server like red rover, waterdrop, lucky corners etc.

With event I could make sure players have a great time on the server and I would ask the community what event they would want to be hosted and I would be very positive/friendly event team member
It would allow me to get to know the community much better than before

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

• 262ms has hosted few events when I’ve asked like waterdrop and lucky corners and parkour race also 262 has always tpd me to spectate different events when I’ve asked.
  • TheBoop has allowed me to operate the levers in lucky corners.
  • RedBloomingRose has also allowed me to operate the levers in lucky corners
    All the event team member are always friendly and positive towards the community
    Anything else you would like to add:
    My first language is not English so there will be spelling errors so forgive me from it :slight_smile:

Best of luck to anyone who applies for event <3

Edits
#1 Fixed some grammar mistakes
#2 Added age
#3 Fixed few typos
-AlluTheVallu

5 Likes

Really helpful member of the communicaty and a really nice person by themselfs, i wanna wish you the best of luck!
+1

1 Like

+1
Is a very nice person and has done very well as a helper, would make a great part of the event team. :smiley:

1 Like

Grammatical mistakes >:C

Not a command ^^

But they don’t matter cuz you’re cute +1

3 Likes

Fixed :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Thank you!

2 Likes

+100000
Very epic :sunglasses:

2 Likes

+1

Helpful and kind
Best of luck<3

1 Like

Allu is a really active and friendly player on MunchyMc. Whenever he’s online he does his best to make the experience better for new players, or just players in general. He is very kind, and cares about the community, for these reasons I give you a
+1

1 Like

Thank you all!<3

1 Like

+1 Nice person and very active, also you already have knowledge on how the rank works, best of luck

-ThyCosmos

1 Like

Active player, very friendly, and a great fit.

Best of luck!

1 Like

+1

Reasons

2 Likes

Thank you! :egg:

1 Like

+1
You’re very friendly and have been great as a helper so far! Good luck :smiley:

1 Like

+1 AllutheBot
Love you allu!
You’re always mature, polite, respectful, active everywhere even in ts ;)
Gigantic +1
Hope you get it!
–Kitcat <3

1 Like

Thank you!<3

1 Like
  • Has helped me with many doubts I’ve had about MunchyMC in the past
  • Is nice to everyone
    +1
    Good luck with your application Allu :slight_smile:
1 Like

+1 obviously

1 Like

+1
Very active and nice, far more qualified for the position than i could ever be (lots of people dont like me :shrug: )

1 Like

Thank you!<3

1 Like