Alligatorkid build team applications

Timezone: Atlantic Standard Time

Discord username: alligatorkid#5513

How long have you played MunchyMC?: i have been playing for about 2 to 3 weeks now and i have watched my frreind play it for a couple months so far i love it here though

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: TAK_that alligator kid (crevado.com)

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: the red one is my favorite one out of these 2 i call it “home” because it makes me feel good about the world

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: with world edit im not very experienced but it look sort of easy to youse and i never herd of voxel mabby if seen it though idk

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
my streanth is bulding coverings so 100 by 100 stone i can cove it with dirt and make it 2 layerd my weaknesses is with making furneture ang tiny details also if its not obveuse spelling

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? i ownd a server and my still own it and i made the spawn of it aswell as my house and a few extra things it wasnt a big server it was just you spawn you leave to do what ever and survive.

You need to be part for at least one month and you have only been part of munchymc for 7 days.

Post screenshots of your builds.

Get experience with world edit.

Try to include more details about what you built.

Overall, +0 Add more detail to your application and make a better known reputation in the community. Good Luck :)

Honestly, your builds in my opinion could use a little work. Munchy from what I’ve seen requires larger scale builds in your portfolio, and what I’ve seen are mostly survival builds or builds you’d make in a creative world, the terrain doesn’t appear to be any different than vanilla terrain generation. So that’s what I’d recommend you work on, or atleast show your work in.