All the woolwars bugs V2

Known, awaiting fix.

Diamond chestplate and leggings have a 1% chance of spawning. Enderpearls have a… 1% chance of spawning. You’ll need a different argument if you want to convince me to up the spawn rate of pearls because I think they’re in a good place right now (you could always use Teleporter, just saying :wink:).

Intentional, makes sense.

Known, awaiting fix.

Need more info, no idea what you mean (how would I reproduce this?).

Will look into that - it predates my management so don’t know if its intentional or not.

Please tell me the names of the maps that feel to fast/slow so I can fix them! I’d say around 1/3 of them still need fixing but at this point I’m not sure which maps they are.

This isn’t an easy fix, although there may be some improvement too that soon. In my experience it doesn’t get too bad till 20 hours at which point the server should be restarted. If WW is too laggy just ask a SMod+ to come on and restart the server.

Will look into this.

I’m aware of Flag Wars, trying to think of a solution for it. Any other maps that cause lag please let me know.

Not happening.

Will look into that - it predates my management so don’t know if its intentional or not.

No, each kit should be isolated for the most part (Archer seems to be an exception to this at the moment though).

Known, awaiting fix.

If you find any spots that Vanish can escape the map let me know which map and where and I’ll fix it.

Use them offensively.

11 Likes