AlexJust4Gaming's Builder Application

IGN and past IGN’s: AlexJust4Gaming / AlexMaster2011

Timezone: GMT+1

Discord username: AlexJust4Gaming#4123

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I have played MunchyMC a couple months. I have discoverd it because of Skeppy and BBH. Also i have discovered it by Wool Wars and KitPVP they are my favorite gamemodes.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: alexjust4gaming.crevado.com

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My favorite and proudest build is probabily a PVP map that i made. I had lots and lots of fun making it in creative mode and also i built it with my friend but unfortunetly he deleted it by cause i never thought i needed it it was just for fun.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I have a lot of experience with World Edit and Voxel. I use these plugins in nearly every build and I really enjoy using them.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): My specialty is that when i finish my build I really like it and I put a LOT of detail and effort on my builds.
My weekness is probably that i build slow and I make a couple mistakes in my build.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I started building in 2019 and then took a break for a while now I started building again and now i build every day for atleast 5 hours. I build for none servers yet cause i just buid for myself and if I get accepted for MunchyMC i will be happy to build for them obviously :slight_smile:

Vey nice application but your builds and that good. maybe try terraforming or something like that
0.5+ good luck tho!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Cute! +1

1 Like

Thank you so much :smile:

Great builds and you honestly seem like a great guy. +1 from me

1 Like

Thank you. You are great to!

Good application but there are a few things you can improve on.

• Builds. You only have 3 builds and there aren’t any terraforming or structural ones. You should try creating some more and adding it to the portfolio.
  • Grammar. There are a few grammar mistakes. Nothing too major though.
  • Activity. I never really see you active. I’ve checked your stats and you don’t seem to be online much basing on your kit and wool wars stats. I would definitely suggest being more active and getting more involved.
    Good luck!
    Edit: You also have not been playing for a few months. Your first login was July 1st.
2 Likes

I am currently trying to work on my builds and activity and the grammar I am polish so my grammar isn’t that good :slight_smile: Anyways thanks

1 Like

+1 I like the builds man!

1 Like

Just because you’re on today doesn’t mean you’re involved. You haven’t been on this server for long and don’t really put a lot of time into it.
Edit: And if you have any other accounts you should list them.

In my opinion you should include more builds such as structures and terrain or just more builds in general to show your skills at building, your wolf is identical to the one from this tutorial and your ‘custom biome’ looks like it was made by just using the //replace command. Take a look at some of the accepted applications to get an idea of what the build team is looking for.

1 Like

Thanks

For builder rank this doesn’t really matter and its focused on the builds.

And @AlexJust4Gaming your builds do need some major work. If you have seen the accepted applications as you said and the maps in MunchyMC you would know that your builds are not on par to what they are looking for.

1 Like

Ok I will

1 Like

I have no hate against you, its just Your builds are not really what munchy is looking for. What they mean by looking at accepted applications is to look at their builds, to see what munchy is looking for. Anyway gooodluck tho. :DD

Thanks.

Added new build to protfolio! Check it out at alexjust4gaming.crevado.com

While we appreciate your application, we currently do not feel it meets our standard for our build team. If you’d like to apply in the future, please wait at least 3 months before applying again. Thank you!

2 Likes